Paradell
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

I shot all the gas guns and can't get any more!

[Post New]by Paradell on Aug 20, 13 3:58 AM
So I think I screwed up and have to start over.

I shot off all the gas guns but didn't realize I had to hit the helicopter when the laser was on it.

Now I can't find any way to purchase any more guns! Does this mean I have to start the game all over from the beginning??

minerva84
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:I shot all the gas guns and can't get any more!

[Post New]by minerva84 on Aug 21, 13 6:27 AM
I have the guns and I have shot at the helicopter, but I am not clear on exactly what I should do. I can't seem to make any progress. Any tips on how the gas guns work?

SPOILER: Do not read any further unless you really need help!!

**NEW** Ok I figured it out. Click on the gas guns in the inventory, and a set of icons showing different helicopter parts will appear in the lower right corner of your screen. A laser beam shoots from the balloon toward the helicopter, so you have to position it so the laser hits either the tail, the rotor, or the nose of the helicopter; then hit the corresponding icon to do damage to the helicopter. What is hard to see is the little "health" bar under the helicopter. As you do damage, the green bar turns gray. Once you've turned the whole bar gray, you will have defeated the helicopter and the quest will show that you've used the gas guns.

Edited on 10/03/2013 at 8:06:40 PM PST

lsmalplz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by lsmalplz on Sep 7, 13 1:37 PM
Can you get more guns? Now that I've shot all my guns, I came back and read the tips on how to shoot down the helicopter. How can I get more guns? Do I have to restart the game?

[Post New]by balcaitis on Sep 7, 13 6:40 PM
I did the same thing, but when the quest to shoot down the copter came, I was able to click on the icons next to the aerostat and shoot. I also got way more than 12 shots. I had closed and reopened the game between shooting them and the last quest, I don't know if that mattered.

Go to: