stuck on level 39

[Post New]by mwarren924 on Aug 20, 13 5:38 PM
I am stuck on level 39 in Laruaville. There does not seem to be anyplace to get started. Everything is frozen. I have tried replay several times, and just get the same set of frozen tiles. Anybody have suggestions?

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:stuck on level 39

[Post New]by FRHgames on Aug 21, 13 1:57 AM
In Level 39 just double-click on any powerup ( dynamite ) on the screen to activate it! It will explode.
Happy playing!
FRH GAMES

[Post New]by nancan on Sep 8, 13 2:07 PM
I am stuck on level 39 also. Double clicking on the dynamite doesn't do anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. Any other solutions would be appreciated.TIA

[Post New]by napaneedlepoint on Sep 8, 13 5:12 PM
I'm having the same problem as nancan -- please help!

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Sep 8, 13 10:47 PM
What I can suggest is click faster. Double click timings are taken from the system.
So, if you're experiencing problems with Double Click, you should adjust Double Click Speed in your system.
In Windows XP go to Start->Control Panel->Mouse->tab Buttons and there you can adjust Double Click Speed.
If you don't understand it, please write me a PM, I'll try to help you!

Happy playing!
FRH GAMES

[Post New]by nancan on Sep 9, 13 5:46 AM
Thanks FRHgames ,that worked for me! I didn't even know I could change the clicker speed. Learn something new every day.Again THANKS for the quick response!

[Post New]by napaneedlepoint on Sep 10, 13 4:11 PM
I have reset the double-click speed on my mouse, reinstalled the game, and moved the USB port for the mouse. It still doesn't work.

Any other ideas? Perhaps someone from Big Fish or the game designer might want to chime in?

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Sep 13, 13 2:15 AM
Dear napaneedlepoint,
Do you check your PM?

[Post New]by mwarren924 on Sep 16, 13 1:14 PM
Thanks FRH games. Very helpful!

[Post New]by angelbaby423 on Dec 24, 13 12:23 PM
I'm having the same problem as everyone else I'm stuck on level 39. I have reset my double click speed on my mouse but it still does not work.

[Post New]by Bigdon062061 on Dec 24, 13 2:26 PM
I am having the same problem have reset the clicker speed to a number of speeds I have assigned a mouse botton to double click and tried all settting for speed and nothing works I am using a wireless mouse with the reciever in a usb port like the game would like to get past lvl 39

[Post New]by shyluca on Dec 26, 13 9:14 AM
I am having the same issue. Tried everything. nothing works. So disappointed!

[Post New]by Bigdon062061 on Dec 29, 13 10:22 AM
Started a new player to check on the double click problem its not just level 39 double click does not work for me anywhere in the game

[Post New]by ton11joy53 on May 28, 14 1:53 PM
It work, just double click several times on the middle bomb and it will explode.

[Post New]by aniklad on Nov 6, 14 1:46 AM
FRHgames wrote:In Level 39 just double-click on any powerup ( dynamite ) on the screen to activate it! It will explode.
Happy playing!
FRH GAMES

Go to: