Hey Hey Fishies

[Post New]by burnettchic318 on Aug 21, 13 8:32 AM
Just started playing Rooms? Been at it awhile and want to chat w/friends since the In-Game Friends feature is not 100% as of 08/21/2013? Just want to shout out to a friend that you have from other games that you know play Rooms?

This is the place for you!!! Sit back. Relax. Have Alfred bring you a pot of tea/coffee and Martha bring you some fresh scones on her way to dust the dusty books in the study.

Re:Hey Hey Fishies

[Post New]by burnettchic318 on Aug 21, 13 9:02 AM
I started this so I guess I will go first.

@ Liv thnx for the suggestion. I also thought bout it and saw that doing this would cut down on the clutter too.... see??? gr8 minds and you know the rest.

now to sit back, enjoy my first pot of coffee for the day, grrrrr.. that stubborn butler.. he deliberately forgot the cream. all because I got him out of the servant's quarters at 6a to make coffee and prep the dough for scones for martha.. ptshhhh the stubborn man... like he needs beauty sleep.

well enjoy the spread for the day my fellow fishies and rooms players.

table is set with coffee/tea, cream, lemon, scones, cakes, biscotti (assorted varieties)

( now you see y i got the bum outta bed to prep all that dough for martha)

LadyLavander
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLavander on Aug 21, 13 2:19 PM
Hi all
I;ve made it to level 18 and Paris but it is slow going and just forget the mazes, still working on them. Have 3 friends and am sending gifts everyday. Looking forward to getting some of you as neighbors. Even banished a few ghosts on their sites.

Curling up and sipping my tea and munching on a scone.

[Post New]by burnettchic318 on Aug 21, 13 3:19 PM
LadyLavander wrote:Hi all
I;ve made it to level 18 and Paris but it is slow going and just forget the mazes, still working on them. Have 3 friends and am sending gifts everyday. Looking forward to getting some of you as neighbors. Even banished a few ghosts on their sites.

Curling up and sipping my tea and munching on a scone.

cool lady.. gratz. i am still only level 8 ( i think) i been busy helping my mom on that other social thing, she is not comp savvy so i have to kinda stay free to help her.

but i am still sending out my invites hoping to get a friend/neighbor other than Elvira, she is nosey, she wants to see what I am up to every day, go figure.

Go to: