HCC_314
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Chapter2: Leaf path for ladybug

[Post New]by HCC_314 on Aug 22, 13 9:28 AM
Someone else mentioned this issue in the ballooning technical issues discussion, but I'm not sure it's a technical issue.

In chapter 2, I'm trying to complete the puzzle where you click leafs to create a path for the ladybug. I found a path with 5 repeats of leafs 3-6 sides. Clicked them in order. Nothing happens. Clicked the patch off and tried again. When I checked the Strategy Guide, my solution was correct. I tried again. Nada.

I finally took a screenshot of the solution in the Strategy Guide, and PRINTED that. Went back to the game, unclicked the leafs and started again, duplicating the solution exactly. Nothing happens!!

I'm not skipping a puzzle. Has anyone else had this problem and figured out a workaround?

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

Re:Chapter2: Leaf path for ladybug

[Post New]by Sprattie on Aug 27, 13 11:19 AM
I know this is late, but I had the same problem over and over, and ended up hitting "skip." It wasn't worth the frustration.

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

[Post New]by luvtoread on Aug 28, 13 3:56 PM
I just ran into the same problem. I cannot even find the skip
button.
At first, after looking at the solution in SG, I thought a couple
were not lit up, even tho the red solution line goes through
them. But nothing I do works.
Very frustrating and I cannot skip.

UPDATE:

I was hoping Enchat4U's solution would work. It turns out there
was one leaf that had to be clicked on--very frustrating as I had
tried clicking on different ones with no results and had even checked
out the SG. So, finally, able to move on.

Edited on 08/30/2013 at 8:15:59 AM PST

[Post New]by Enchant4U on Aug 28, 13 4:43 PM
I was having the same problem until I closed my game and came here looking for an answer. When I restarted my game it let me pass the puzzle with the same path I was trying before. So I guess it was a glitch that got cleared up by reloading the game. I hope this works for others.

Go to: