Love the game but... the bugs in the programming are painful!!

[Post New]by fishgosquish_gil on Mar 7, 09 6:55 AM
Hi All,

Is anyone else having problems with the game being buggy (not the bugs that are part of the game). So far, it has crashed and my mouse doesn't always work, but that could be my computer, although it doesn't normally do that. The most annoying bugs are the scroll disappearing on the flower selection menu so you can't get to the cheaper flowers and some levels not registering that you have a gold medal. I haven't managed to get the 'gold medal on every level' trophy yet because I got bronze and silver in a couple of levels and even if I create a new user and get gold in that level it still shows the bronze. I have also completed a level in less than 2minutes and the elite time is 5 minutes and it gives me a bronze medal...

Any chance of a patch being created for this game? I really like it but the bugs are making it so painful I can't see me playing it for long.

Thanks heaps
Gilly

Re:Love the game but... the bugs in the programming are painful!!

[Post New]by Sunpetal on Mar 22, 09 12:47 PM
I agree. I have the same issue with the gold medals. I have replayed the same levels several times and I can't seem to get them to change from Bronze to Gold. In the last level of stage 1 (level 10) I beat the Elite level every time, yet the Bronze medal is all I seem to get. But, when I look at the load screen menu it shows Gold. On other levels it shows Bronze when I know I Scored a gold.....very frustrating!

Edited on 03/22/2009 at 12:47:21 PM PST

Hatteras
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Hatteras on Mar 28, 09 11:58 PM
Most definitely. Playing over and over and now it gets to 33 or so and "no sealing". Even in the big open space. Way to go Plant this-...this!

Dea2112
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Dea2112 on Jun 9, 10 8:44 PM
I agree on all the bugs, it's annoying.

Go to: