bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

League of Light: Dark Omens

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 23, 13 12:29 AM
The year is 1866. You've travelled for days to reach a castle hidden deep in the Carpathian Mountains only to discover you've been asked to join the mysterious League of Light, a secret group dedicated to fighting dark forces. You've barely said yes before you're sent on your first mission, to investigate a beast that is terrorizing the mountain village of Sorrow's Well. Is this beast real? Who's behind it? What's really going on in the Dark Lord's castle on the hill? No one ever said being in the League would be easy! Face supernatural beasts in the League of Light: Dark Omens, a dark Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

Re:League of Light: Dark Omens

[Post New]by read61 on Aug 23, 13 2:10 AM
I got this as a CE and it was an excellent game, not sure how the SE will be without the extras. Check out the CE reviews (if they are still there) and give it a try.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Aug 23, 13 7:49 AM
Just wanted to thank sportygal for coming here on game forum (and not just main review page) and give invaluable information about the ending. Which for me is the most vital piece of information about a SE game, (if I'm thinking about it as a SE) and is often hard to find that vital information. As well as the differences.

I know we can sometimes have different tastes in games, but it doesn't matter as your reviews are always so detailed informative, which is why I always look for them and love your reviews. So huge double thanks.

I appreciate CE reviewers who have finished a game, to come to a SE forum and give us that information. As I don't want to wade through loads of demo reviews in CE forum, especially if I'm thinking of buying the SE. So thanks to justthefacts,read61 as well.

I don't have time to try it but with all that information, I think I'll buy the CE when it goes on sale again.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Nov 12, 13 7:14 AM
I downloaded the demo of this game to give it a try. Was quite surprised when I looked at the "minutes left" area and it shows that I have 43,200 minutes left on the demo instead of the usual 60 minutes.

Has anyone else had that happen with this demo? If so, did you actually get more than an hour of demo time?

If I actually have 720 hours of demo time on this one, I could play the entire game over and over for a very long time for free.

What gives?

Classicaljazz

Go to: