CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

Extra's

[Post New]by CiChDa on Aug 23, 13 5:15 AM
So do you get to find the owls/scrolls/Fresco pieces in the SE version or is that only in the CE? Same question in regards to achievements? I ask as I just played a SE version of a game and the collectables were not included in that version

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

Extra's

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Aug 23, 13 5:34 AM
CiChDa wrote:So do you get to find the owls/scrolls/Fresco pieces in the SE version or is that only in the CE? Same question in regards to achievements? I ask as I just played a SE version of a game and the collectables were not included in that version

No! The achievements and extras aren't included in this SE version. Just the CE!

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

Re:Extra's

[Post New]by CiChDa on Aug 23, 13 6:29 AM
Thanks...I guess....now I am not too sure on what version to buy

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Aug 23, 13 6:46 AM
CiChDa wrote:Thanks...I guess....now I am not too sure on what version to buy

Well there is only 4 options left for you to do.

1. If you haven't done so there are 2 reviews here as of right now here in this forum.
2. You can wait until more reviews are posted here in the forum or the main page.
3. Go read the reviews for the CE game in that forum or that main page.
4. Download the game yourself and play it. This option here will definitely tell you if it's worthy to buy or not.

Yes reviews are nice to have if you can't decide however the reviewer can only base it on their game play and time playing it. The bottom line is though you won't know for sure unless you download and play the game yourself.

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Aug 23, 13 10:06 AM
'Jeepers' people are sounding kinda crankie here...sorry I asked, but thanks for the responses.

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Aug 23, 13 10:06 AM
As much as I like looking for extras - morphing objects, owls, whatever - I find that purchasing the SEs is becoming more the way for me. Frankly, by the time I finish the main game in a CE, I almost never play the bonus chapter because I'm either bored or tired. Plus, keeping costs down will help. Wallpaper, music, concept art and shops to buy things for animals was never interesting me anyway. This looks like a beautiful game and I have some coupons to use before they expire, so off to buy the SE!

Happy Gaming all!
--Pam

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Aug 23, 13 10:10 AM
CiChDa wrote:'Jeepers' people are sounding kinda crankie here...sorry I asked, but thanks for the responses.

Well with all due respect you're the one sounding cranky. I answered your question and you say... Thanks... I guess!

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Aug 24, 13 4:09 AM
I apologize, I didn't mean to sound rude. I just was disappointed about the extras. I find by the time I get to the bonus chapter nowdays in a CE, I am bored with the game. I sincerely thank you all for your responses.

Go to: