Carol21950
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Elf is still in the trap! HELP!!

[Post New]by Carol21950 on Aug 23, 13 12:06 PM
Elf went into the trap to retrieve the last battery. I am to call the Beast to free Elf, but the phone won't work with just three batteries. The fourth battery is outside, but there is no way to get it.

I posted weeks ago with no reply yet. HELP!!!!

Re:Elf is still in the trap! HELP!!

[Post New]by kc500000 on Sep 1, 13 3:09 PM
I'm in the same problem. I don't know what you mean about the battery is "outside." I have been back to all the places where there are supposed to be batteries, and there aren't any. I have three.
I hope someone answers us.

Carol21950
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Carol21950 on Sep 20, 13 7:18 AM
No reply from BFG. Can't anyone help?

[Post New]by vinnies on Dec 2, 13 12:11 AM
It is now December 2013 and it appears no help has come yet. Very frustrating when you purchase a game then can't complete it.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Jan 1, 14 11:41 PM
Did you get the battery out of the laboratory door...there is a puzzle on the door with missing parts, a square space in lower left hand corner. If you zoom in on that, there is a battery sitting in the space. ( if you mean there is one "outside", and you're thinking that's a battery in the street light by the canal, that is something else that you won't get to until later.)
Once you get battery #4 out of the door puzzle, and Elf the dog has pushed battery #3 out thru the bars of the cage, you should be able to hold the videophone up to the cage, and call James to get Elf out of the cage.
If you already got the battery out of the door, and the cage; and they aren't registering as #3 and #4, then you probably have a glitch in your game, and customer service will tell you to try uninstalling the game, and re-installing.
Good luck!

Edited on 01/01/2014 at 11:47:46 PM PST

[Post New]by Danimar on Mar 30, 14 7:47 AM
Hi. Got the same problem, sent elf into cage for battery, the cage shut..Elf and battery in cage...what now. I thought it was a glitch, but started over..same thing happened.
Playing on iPad version....help ?

[Post New]by troymellott on Apr 6, 14 2:54 AM
I have the same problem, no fourth battery exists, so i cannot use the phone. I am going to try and get a refund, this game was great up until this totally shut it down.

Edited on 04/06/2014 at 2:54:45 AM PST

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Sep 4, 14 1:44 AM
Elf locked in cage, pulled out my radio and Elf threw me the fourth battery. Put it in and called for help. I may have touched the radio to cage.

Go to: