Sunhook Spire Bonus Chapter 'Power Runes Door'

[Post New]by MsFlutterby on Aug 23, 13 8:32 PM
When it comes to the 'Power Runes' door in the BONUS CHAPTER, there is not a detailed explanation in the Strategy Guide on the moving of the 5 circles. I have completed the game with all awards given but the bonus awards. This one little puzzle has me stumped and stuck (I don't want to use skip). Is there a better explanation than the vague explanation that the SG gives? Yes, I do understand the basics of the puzzle. But getting the middle ring to co-operate with the furthest outer ring (of double trouble!) is a near impossibility!

daisydana
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Sunhook Spire Bonus Chapter 'Power Runes Door'

[Post New]by daisydana on Aug 25, 13 10:17 AM
Right there with you. I was just about to ask this same question. I found a video walkthrough of it on youtube. I labled each of the buttons 1-5 intending to write down which button the poster pushed and just follow that, but after my list covered an entire page and I was around step number 70, I just gave up following it.

[Post New]by MsFlutterby on Aug 26, 13 6:55 PM
Well, here's the update on the 'Power Runes' door in the BONUS CHAPTER, since there's not a detailed explanation in the Strategy Guide on the moving of the 5 circles. Instead of going to 'step 70+' … like a dog chasing its tail :-(< … just get all the rings in the correct position - WITH ONE EXCEPTION - leave the very center ring out of perfect alignment and click the "hint" button for a completion of the puzzle :-). That was my one and only cheat and I still won all the awards available.

It shall be interesting to watch this post for a real solution instead of a cheat !!!

daisydana
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by daisydana on Aug 27, 13 2:31 PM
Thanks! I will give it a try!

Go to: