Valkyrie_6
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Problems re Fourth Rune in Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by Valkyrie_6 on Aug 24, 13 5:24 AM
Bonus Chapter: Fourth Rune Problem

I have collected the rune beside the door, the one by the Clockwork Dragon, and the one by the collection of four little dragons among the brown rocks on the shattered balcony.

I have then checked the Strategy Guide and find that I have accidentally missed the one in the column above the round circle by the lightning collector. I now go back there and try to use the Energy Dragon on that spot and nothing happens.

The hint keeps on telling me to go to the fallen rocks on the shattered balcony but I have collected that rune.

Any ideas please.

On another but sometimes very annoying point -

Is there any way of getting in contact with the writers of these games to check their English. This series is one of the better ones but I have still come across a few annoying grammar / translation and spelling errors . One of the most annoying is the reference to "reversed" items in one of the early mini games in this game; they in fact should say "upside down" as "reversed" implies left-right / horizontal in English while "upside down" is the correct vertical phrase. I am a proof reader par excellence and just wish I could provide a proof reading service to these many game writers who write lovely games but spoil them with bad English mistakes.

Re:Problems re Fourth Rune in Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by HereComesTheSun on Aug 24, 13 9:03 AM
I am having the same problem in a different spot. I didn't get the rune before completing the dragon pin box and now the game won't let me go back to get the rune. Did you ever find a fix for this?

Valkyrie_6
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Valkyrie_6 on Aug 24, 13 5:53 PM
No solution found - uninstall and reinstall did not work either.

[Post New]by icecelt on Aug 25, 13 12:38 PM
Same problem here - the game will not let me go back to the rune by where I put the dragon pin in. Have tried uninstall and reinstall, still no luck.

tigra1021
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by tigra1021 on Aug 26, 13 3:17 PM
I have all the runes but can't use the 3 tiles that I have. There is no place to put them. I had to stop.

Valkyrie_6
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Valkyrie_6 on Aug 30, 13 3:40 AM
Dear Tigra

The tiles are associated with a door.

pinkelastik
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by pinkelastik on Aug 30, 13 11:19 AM
I'm also having a problem with this. I didn't get the fourth rune in the rubble by the box and now it's not letting me reopen the pop up window to get it, so I'm stuck. I can't do anything else in the game except restarting with a new profile and playing the whole game again. Is there any chance of getting a fix for this please?

debra8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by debra8 on Aug 30, 13 4:20 PM
I am having the same problem regarding the 4th rune, but it is the one in the 1st rub le pile for me ,the hint just keeps telling me I need to power my runes on the collapsed balcony, but cannot get to rune to energize it. What a pain. I am simply ending the game, not about to play it over.. I have all the Awakening games,but this one technically was disappointing.

jlbaughn1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jlbaughn1 on Aug 31, 13 4:04 PM
I too had the same problem, put the third dragon pin in before charging the fourth rune. There is a glitch in the game at this point. There is no way to complete the bonus chapter. I uninstalled, reinstalled, etc. with no fix. I contacted Support and ran a Dr. Felix and there is no fix short of starting all over again, which, this being a very challenging game, I opted to not do this and they gave me a coupon code for a CE game with no expiration date. Wish these games would not be so twitchy these days. Hope this helps

[Post New]by Typhoon3060 on Sep 9, 13 12:39 AM
Got the same problem. Trying the game again to see if it is a missing rune or an item I overlooked and it is not allowing me to go to the location to get it.

This game felt more "rushed" than the others. I wasn't thrilled with it. The others in the series were much better.

[Post New]by KateKoz on Jun 18, 14 5:00 PM
I have the same problem - the rubble pile is no longer "accessible," so I can't finish the game. Did anyone contact Big Fish help about this? I am going to do that. Who needs the Collector's Edition if you can't finish the game.

Go to: