Malekitty
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re-bundle Escape 2 as Main Game and Escape 1 as Bonus

[Post New]by Malekitty on Aug 24, 13 12:49 PM
I am re-posting my article from the Escape the Museum forum:

Escape the Museum (iPhone version) should be repackaged with Part 2 as the main game and Part 1 as the bonus. Perhaps Big Fish Games could consider this?

Escape 2 is a much better game than Escape 1, with higher quality graphics, an open game world and more varied gameplay. I love it that I only search each HOG scene once instead of three or four times as in the first game. In comparison, Escape 2 was more fun while Escape 1 felt like a chore.

I don't know if I could have gotten through the first game as it is quite bad. But I was really curious about Escape 2. Hence, I pushed myself to work through the first game until I have finished it. Now I am halfway through Escape 2 and l do enjoy it.

By the way, in Escape 2, I am not impressed though with David's hyperventilating as I pinch the screen to zoom in or when I tap on the wrong objects. If only this feature could be disabled with an easier game setting. Perhaps Gogii could consider this if they decide to remake the games. I think both games deserve a remake for 2014 as they have such good potential.

Go to: