Sliponshoes
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

Snack Bar - Time Remaining

[Post New]by Sliponshoes on Aug 25, 13 8:05 AM
Hello Fellow Farmers!

I'm wondering if it's just my game or if it's normal for the snack bar, mine doesn't show time remaining when producing a snack. When I hover over the building I just get a bubble that simply says "Snack Bar". There isn't a bar above the building indicating the time remaining to produce the item like in the other factories.

Is this just my game or is it like this for everyone's game? I'm just wondering because when I hit a threshold of glitches I'll uninstall and reinstall the game.

Thank you for your feedback!

Happy Farming!

Puffaroo
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Snack Bar - Time Remaining

[Post New]by Puffaroo on Aug 25, 13 8:10 AM
If you click on the snack bar, you'll get a box that slides in from the right and says how much longer there is to go.

No idea why they did this that way, but hey...

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Aug 25, 13 10:47 AM
I wish they would get rid of those overhead bars on the other production buildings. I don't mind clicking to see how much time's left and that works for all the buildings. Those overhead things just detract from the visual enjoyment IMO

LunyKimberly
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by LunyKimberly on Aug 25, 13 11:44 AM
It's not just your game - they're all like that. You've actually got to click on the snack bar to get the window that shows what's being made/how much time is left/gold cost to finish production early.

I can kinda see why they've got the countdown bars for all the buildings except the snack bar - snackbar, you've got twirling fan up top and steam coming out of the chimney; school & production buildings, you've got maybe a few blinking lights on the side - on the other hand... those overhead bars do get in the way of a lot of clickable areas (whether you've got plant beds near the building or a rock pops up in that area).

Sliponshoes
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by Sliponshoes on Aug 25, 13 1:20 PM
I'm glad it's not just me...

Thank you for the feedback and information, I wouldn't have thought of clicking on the building to get the pop up window indicating the time remaining. I appreciate your tip!

Go to: