calbrec
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Level 61

[Post New]by calbrec on Aug 25, 13 8:54 AM
Has anyone beat this level. It is almost like they didn't think about the time given to complete it. It runs out when I am about 3/4 the way through. The timer is too quick. I have only had too repeat a level twice so it is not like I am super slow on levels...

If anyone has completed it and has a way to complete it that I haven't tried please post... Otherwise it looks like a tweak for the devs...

cjathome
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Level 61

[Post New]by cjathome on Aug 25, 13 9:32 AM
I can't beat it either. I am no rookie either to playing this type of game but I've been forced to set this game aside now because I can't beat level 61 no matter how fast I click. I was enjoying the game too.

Debala715
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Debala715 on Aug 25, 13 10:16 AM
Do as I am doing right now, switching to relaxed mode to do it. I've been stuck since yesterday on this level and am tired of it!

calbrec
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by calbrec on Aug 25, 13 1:38 PM
Thanks. That's what I had to do... Releaxed mode for level 61

crispinscot
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by crispinscot on Aug 26, 13 2:01 PM
I'm stuck on level 61 too. I enjoy playing the timed mode as its more of a challenge but this is too difficult. If I switch to relaxed mode for 61 will I be able to switch back to timed for further levels?

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Aug 27, 13 9:37 AM
Level 60 was the one that had me pulling my hair out. Finally got it after about 10 tries. I just played 61. The only way to complete these later ones is to use the bonuses as much as you can. For this one I used the pickaxe first to get the icons to fall and then as soon as it was charged used the one that blows up things. Not the rockets but the other one that is next to shuffle. Tried to get as much as I can on my own and then when the timer was almost out used the pickaxe again to get the last one or two blocks.

jgehrke
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jgehrke on Aug 27, 13 8:57 PM
They may have screwed up the timer on 61 - seems way shorter than the first 60...
I have been close though - with under 10 blocks left.

[Post New]by Brighteyes1214 on Aug 29, 14 2:48 PM
AHHH! 61 is terrible. I've had it down to 7 tiles. Has anyone past it?

Go to: