My code for the inn disappeared before I could pick it up

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

Code for inn

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Aug 25, 13 11:46 AM
judygoodfellow wrote:My code for the inn disappeared before I could pick it up

Now I'm not saying this will work for you but I recall having this happen to me as well. I had the code but then it "disappeared" but then I went back again and picked up the apple seeds which are in that pile of stuff by the old man and then I had the code. If you do have the apple seeds well if you haven't done so try to go back to that area again and see what happens. If this doesn't work then I don't know. Sounds like you might have a glitch in the game. Maybe uninstall/reinstall and it shouldn't lose your progress but I won't guarantee. If this doesn't help then there is a thread here for tech issues along with a link to contact customer support.

Edited on 08/25/2013 at 12:03:40 PM PST

birdboysf
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Code for inn

[Post New]by birdboysf on Aug 25, 13 12:22 PM
I am having this issue too. I have the apple seeds and the guide says the code should be with the old deaf man, but no such luck. It tells me on the hint there is nothing to do here for each area except the door to the inn, where I am told I need to know the code. Sounds like a dead end.

birdboysf
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by birdboysf on Aug 25, 13 12:29 PM
No code. Says to ask someone. The awning is down, the umbrella has disappeared and I have collected the apple seeds. Mr. Gideon just stands there with his ear trumpet. I do not have the paper with the code (F in the guide).
Any clue as to what I am to do to get the code?

shibabi
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by shibabi on Aug 27, 13 8:40 AM
If I remember correctly, the code is in your journal.

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Aug 27, 13 10:29 PM
The code is definitely in the journal. But I almost missed it because the colors were so faded for me.

If it's not in your journal, you definitely have a glitch.

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by elboranch on Sep 8, 13 8:55 AM
Code is in the journal !!! Thats where I found it !!

Go to: