bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 26, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

copycat99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Welcome to Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby forum

[Post New]by copycat99 on Aug 26, 13 6:12 AM
Hi, on the 'dock' it won't let me put the cage in the hole in the wall. Am I doing something wrong? Please help!!

cherkatz1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by cherkatz1 on Aug 26, 13 4:35 PM
set it on the dock go to cellar with knife and cut the bag open seeds fall out put in cage walk back up the stairs and then walk back down you have the rat in the cage.

[Post New]by pamellen on Aug 30, 13 10:24 AM
I am trying to collect the last piece of firewood on the dock. It will not let me pick it up. When I use the hint button, it takes me to the dock, circles the piece of wood, but every time I try to pick it up, nothing happens. It does not make the hand curser.

[Post New]by johnpeterson18 on Aug 30, 13 1:04 PM

Edited on 08/31/2013 at 11:01:46 AM PST

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Aug 31, 13 11:06 AM
Just doing some cleaning and getting rid of some pesky spam!

[Post New]by LitaRhey on Sep 7, 13 1:16 PM
pamellen wrote:I am trying to collect the last piece of firewood on the dock. It will not let me pick it up. When I use the hint button, it takes me to the dock, circles the piece of wood, but every time I try to pick it up, nothing happens. It does not make the hand curser.

Exactly the issue im having....wont allow to collect...and cant move on in game until wood IS collected. Grrr.... very frustrating HELP!!

Edited on 09/07/2013 at 1:16:59 PM PST

dee127
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by dee127 on Oct 23, 13 2:48 PM
After catching the rat, I go to Jorge who says he wants to ask one more thing---but I cannot respond, because a red circle with slash though it takes the place of the arrow icon. I cannot get a hint other than to talk to Jorge---but the game won't let me. Help??

[Post New]by slgibbs1 on Mar 3, 14 2:33 PM
I reloaded chapter and could pick up the last piece of wood.
Now I am stuck at the tree. I collected all the butler's things and it won't let me place them under the tree. So I reloaded. Still nothing. I reloaded the chapter 3 times and I still can't place the items under the tree even though I have all the items I need.
I am getting very annoyed with this game!

Go to: