catspaws
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Ball and chain in cell

[Post New]by catspaws on Aug 26, 13 8:16 AM
What do you do with the ball that the guy was tied to in the cell?I've done everything as far as i know and all the hint does is to show me i need to do something with the ball. All i've got is a chain with ring,but all the ball does is move back and forth and i can't do anything else with it.Help,please? Thanks

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Re:Ball and chain in cell

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Aug 26, 13 8:21 AM
There is a chain on the cot where the skeleton was sitting. You have to fix that chain with the one in your inventory,

slide the ballover to the right. it should fall into a l+ittl-e spot that will open a puzzle on the door. Good luck

eta: ball goes next to the jug

Edited on 08/26/2013 at 8:27:13 AM PST

catspaws
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by catspaws on Sep 1, 13 12:54 AM
Thank you,i'll try that

[Post New]by upsysydaisy on Oct 1, 14 9:22 AM
I am stuck in cell for days with the ball and chain dilemma. Like other fishie, nothing works. Followed instructions posted by Catspaw...found just a tiny bit of chain on bed. The chain in my inventory does nothing with it. No matter where I click to move the ball, no matter what I try with the chain...nothing works. I am ready to uninstall, a game shouldn't be this frustrating! I even went back into previous cell and came up empty. What am I doing wrong? Anybody...help, please?!

[Post New]by upsysydaisy on Oct 1, 14 9:47 AM
I found solution to ball and chain...Go to top of screen and converse with the armored skeleton. When conversation is finished, go to the ball and your icon hand will appear, click and the lock enlarges. Take your 2 tools from inventory and insert in keyhole, rotate them and you will hear a click when positioned correctly. You can then move the ball. This is posted after being unsuccessful with the solution offered to Catspaws from another fishie. Catspaws, if you see this, I hope you get out of that cell!

[Post New]by linnadiane on Oct 21, 14 11:58 AM
All above advice is good and works only if you finish conversation with skeleton. After that you can deal with ball and chain. Can't skip conversations....learned the hard way.

callmepops
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by callmepops on Mar 22, 15 9:27 PM
linnadiane solved my problem and I learned the hard way too. I didn't notice the small box on the far right with Ashley's Q's to the guard. After all the talk was done I got the hand to enlarge the lock T.Y.

Re: Garden

[Post New]by braillecode4 on Jun 11, 15 4:38 PM
Assuming you all got out of the cell with the ball and chain..... I'm stuck in the garden. The HINT button shows the gloves to be used at a certain place in the garden. Nothing works. Anybody get past this part? Help please. I dislike games that make me frustrated.

Go to: