Elekt
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

level 5-2

[Post New]by Elekt on Mar 7, 09 1:18 PM
Hello,
I'm stuck in this level. I try so many times to pass it but I can't. Someone help me?
Thank you so much

Re:level 5-2

[Post New]by harlot on Mar 8, 09 5:22 AM
I have the same problem Can anyone plz help. I love TM games but this level is.... All levels before this one was easy peasy so I dont understand the upgrade in difficulty. I chain everything there is to chain and drink my coffee when i can. PLZ HELP before my computer gets thrown out the window

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Mar 8, 09 2:32 PM
There is no other different tip for this. Make sure you have hot bottles ready for the babies, chain the trash, laundry etc, work on one room at a time, leave the fish tank and the couches to the end. Try to drink the tea in between 6-7 tasks before the nanny slows down. If you don't throw away the diapers immediately, you can also make a chain for them when there is more than one.

[Post New]by harlot on Mar 9, 09 3:53 AM
thx. I guess I just have to try again

[Post New]by naimim on Mar 10, 09 11:46 AM
I think this is the level where you serve dinner the first time. They don't lose patience during dinner so remember to cook early when the refrigerator door opens, but don't feed them right away. That way you can get all the furniture cleared up while they sit at the table and don't interfere with your progress. Serve the dinner when you have about one room left to do, to give them time to eat, then finish your last room and then clear the dishes and put them in the dishwasher when you're done. The only thing you should have left after that is the aquarium to clean.

Elekt
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Elekt on Mar 11, 09 5:22 AM
Thank you so much for your answers, I will try it this trips...I hope to pass the level with it.

Go to: