Coffee Blends

[Post New]by emilyjayne on Mar 7, 09 2:05 PM
Help, I don't know where or how to get more coffee blends, it's the only thing I need to do and I'm stuck.

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

Re:Coffee Blends

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Mar 7, 09 7:36 PM
Go back and talk to Joseph Tangye in Waterfront building in Toronto. He will give you several recipes or ways to get recipes at different points.

[Post New]by pinkvine on Mar 17, 09 8:37 AM
help.. im a newbie in dis game..im stucked at a quest named " coffee beans" .. i have only opened the ports in reykjavik, douala, cape town and kona.. felix beaumaster asks me to make a trip to hawaii to supply the ingredients needed to make a marketable coffee.. i have asked everyone.. but i dont have any clue what to do next.. i have bought some ingredients but im afraid my money will get stashed if i go around the ports all the time and keep buying the ingredients.. what shall i do?? thanks in advance! =)

Sunbreak
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Sunbreak on Mar 18, 09 12:56 AM
Kona is Hawaii, go there and click on the open air market. The proprieter should give you 75 beans and you can buy cream from him. (you need to do this too) On the map behind it is a cultivated field. Click on this and the farmer will offer to sell you additional coffee beans, You will probably need these if not now then later. cause those 75 beans do not last long.

Good luck

[Post New]by pinkvine on Mar 18, 09 7:44 AM
i have already bought 80 sacks of kona coffee beans and 105 sacks of cream. how much more do i need? and what should i do next? pls help.

Edited on 03/18/2009 at 7:46:19 AM PST

Sunbreak
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Sunbreak on Mar 18, 09 12:20 PM
go back and see Felix and learn how to make coffee

judyjo22
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by judyjo22 on Jul 1, 12 2:19 AM
HI ALL, HELP HELP HELP OK I got all the ingredients and the big machine in front of me but I CAN'T MAKE IT WORK!!!! I have always been really great with all the other machines both in CHOCO.1 and 2 but for the life of me I just can't seem to get the hang of this one. Some how or other when I tried it for the first time I was just shooting those things out of that gun thingy and must have hit soething right because all of a sudden it said it would make 3 cases a week. LOL I don't have any idea in the world what I hit or how to do it again but would be EVER SO GRATEFUL if someone would PLEASE tell me what or how to make this thing work...I am truely just stuck here til I learn how to make this new Coffee Blends Machine work. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP !!!!

KitSeason
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by KitSeason on Jul 14, 12 3:47 PM
judyjo -- don't know if you figured it out, but you have to match the ingredients like in a match 3 game (only you're creating the rows). They can go up/down and crosswise. For example you might place 3 coffee beans in a row on the conveyor belt and then you'll get 1 blend per day if that's all you do. But if you had two coffee beans going up and down and then two coffee beans going sideways and you put a coffee bean in the corner where the two lines, then you've matched 5 coffee beans and your factory might make two blends per day. And I just used coffee beans for an example -- it might end up being any of the ingredients.

Of course if you've started playing again, you've already figured it out.

[Post New]by Chaodious on Jul 21, 12 12:41 AM
WHere do I find Vanilla Beans at? Need them for Pumkin Pie Latte ( which is a quest )

KitSeason
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by KitSeason on Jul 22, 12 1:58 PM
different markets have them. I'm not sure I remember all of them, but Douala is one I think and maybe Baghdad? Possibly also Bolivia. Some ingredients don't show up until you need them.

[Post New]by swisscheese1 on Jul 23, 12 6:08 PM
vanilla is available in Douala, New Zealand and Hawaii.

KitSeason
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by KitSeason on Jul 25, 12 1:02 PM
swisscheese1 - I just realized that I have only 2 more posts to become a lobster. Way cool. Not that there's anything wrong with being a squid. Only after I post this it will be only 1 more post.

Go to: