Erasing the picture to collect the frame and earing (echoes of the past kingdom of despair)

[Post New]by cuyutlan on Aug 27, 13 12:34 PM
cannot keep picture erased in order to collect frame piece and earing help!

Edited on 08/28/2013 at 4:31:54 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Erasing the picture to collect the frame and earing (echoes of the past kingdom of despair)

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 28, 13 4:35 AM
Hi cuyutlan,

Welcome to the Pond!

I haven't played this game yet so I am not too sure what needs to be done here.

However, I would suggest having a look at the built in game Strategy Guide to see if there any hints on erasing the picture in there and also, using that guide to make sure that no other tasks need to be completed before you do this is a good idea, as sometimes, tasks need to be tackled in a certain order.

I have also changed the title of this thread a bit, so that folks know exactly what this thread is about and fingers crossed, someone who has played can pop in soon and offer some guidance.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

Re:Erasing the picture to collect the frame and earing (echoes of the past kingdom of despair)

[Post New]by lynn2757 on Aug 29, 13 1:21 PM
I am also having trouble with this picture, I erase the whole picture but I can not take it or anything. Anyone out there who knows?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 29, 13 1:47 PM
Do you mean the image of an axe on the wall you need to trace with the pencil? I can't think of anything else that would be like "erasing" a picture - but this has nothing to do with the frame piece or earring (and in fact, you need to put the earring on a painting to find the frame part - you don't find them in the same place).

Anyway, if the axe, what *should* happen is that you trace the white image of the axe with the pencil until it is pretty much completely black. The image then turns into an actual axe that will automatically chop the vines. Once it's done you can pick up the alabaster flower behind the vines.

[Post New]by gpee575684 on Sep 12, 13 3:48 PM
In reference to the painting of the queen that is "dirty" in front of the fireplace, I use the brush to clean it over and over, like 50 times, and nothing ever happens. I just brush and brush. Even though patches of clean portrait shine through, it never comes clean. I cannot move on in this game. Help!

Go to: