bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Snow

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 28, 13 12:29 AM
Match tokens to break a curse that has cast a frozen pall over a once warm and lush land! With each step of your journey, you'll gain access to new game modes and bonuses and earn achievements for a job well done! With beautiful hand-drawn graphics, simple point-and-click controls, and special logic levels, The Snow will warm your heart for hours on end!

Re:The Snow

[Post New]by mentordiane on Aug 28, 13 11:36 AM
In the Challenge section there are 7 games to master in order to unlock the first stone. I completed all but the one where you need to destroy three yellow bars. How are they destroyed? I've made matches over then, exploded bombs over them, an everything else I can think of. Anyone have a clue?

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Aug 29, 13 10:27 AM
Hello Mentordiane,

This one tripped me up as well. It looks like you have to create a complete line of yellow for those tiles to disappear (it's like in Tetris!). You do this by creating matches in the red in the top part of your screen.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Sep 1, 13 2:25 PM
I like this game but the minute you don't make a move the game gives you a hint. I don't see anyway to turn hints off. If there is a way please let me know!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Sep 3, 13 9:30 AM
Hello pinkbear022,

I did some searching, but it doesn't look like there's a way to turn off the hints in the game. I will be sure to pass along that suggestion.

I did notice that I got pretty good at ignoring the hints because, often what was suggested, wasn't the best choice of match on the board.

Happy gaming!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by grambones on Mar 19, 14 3:56 PM
Has anyone ever been in "SuperMode" I have done what it says but it never goes into supermode. Are there any better tips for playing the game other than the hints that show up when you start a game. Is it better to use the flame towards the end of the game. There is a smiley flame, what does that do and how do you get it.

Go to: