bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 29, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jorn1996
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jorn1996 on Aug 29, 13 5:28 AM
OK, I have the hammer, I see the nails on the wall that I have to remove, but I have placed the hammer all over the picture and cannot get the hammer to remove the nails. IS there a trick to this?

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Aug 29, 13 11:01 AM
jorn

Sorry I can't be more help, but what worked for me was placing
the hammer directly on one nail, then it removed them all.

[Post New]by AMANTE on Sep 5, 13 8:22 AM
I can not get the clipper to cut the wire in the lab no matter what I do.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 7, 13 3:34 AM
Hi AMANTE,

You could try clicking 'around' the area of interest or pressing the hint at this point and then clicking exactly where it indicates, as sometimes, the hotspots that trigger reactions in the game are not quite where we imagine them to be - I have had this happen to me a lot!

If you've done everything else in line with the strategy guide and still aren't able to make that cut, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

If neither of these tips help though, please contact our Tech Support Team for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Sep 10, 13 12:08 PM
Have released the four students in the maze and completed the four puzzles in the center room, nothing happens.

I have no items and if I click the hint button it says -I should search somewhere else
Belive I should have a purse with something in? Cant find it anywhere.

I see there is others that have the same problem, so maybe one of you who have finnished the game can help us?

Thank you-

[Post New]by karmababygirl on Sep 17, 13 4:24 PM
Having the same issue finishing the game. Search elsewhere, no purse. The purse is the bonus chapter but when I try to open the bonus game it says to finish the game first!

[Post New]by carol_griffith on Sep 29, 13 1:34 PM
I am in the physics lab, I see no dead battery and no screw driver...Where are they????

Go to: