lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

sable maze= chapter 1 university

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on Aug 29, 13 12:42 PM
have placed the red triangle with the others and clicked on the numbered triangles in the order on the paper, nothing happens

jbean211
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re: sable maze= chapter 1 university

[Post New]by jbean211 on Aug 29, 13 2:53 PM
me,too.

[Post New]by nanaged on Aug 29, 13 3:23 PM
Same problem for me, so I guess i will not be buying the game.

[Post New]by grammagolf7 on Aug 29, 13 6:14 PM
All the triangles have to be up to start- then push them down as per the diagram

sokjeff
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by sokjeff on Sep 4, 13 5:02 AM
I think there was a middle button as well that I originally forgot to hit

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Sep 8, 13 4:51 PM
I can't get this to do anything either. I've pushed al the stones, including the centre on, in the order on the diagram. Nothing. I've completely exited the game, reloaded and tried again. Nothing. Totally bummed out!

patcb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by patcb on Sep 9, 13 4:05 PM
I've pushed all the buttons too and nothing. What am I missing?

[Post New]by WeekendPuzzler on Sep 23, 13 9:19 PM
I had the same problem and figured it out. (The design problem is there is no reset button. So if you poke around on this screen before you start deliberately hitting the buttons in a certain order according to the code, your first clicks don't go away.) I'd tried many things and this works ...

Look closely at the 5 buttons and make sure they all are UP. You'll find that some probably are, some probably aren't. When you get them all UP (which is the position they would have been when you first opened that screen), QUIT the game and start it again.

Then simply go back to that screen and punch the 5 buttons in order of the code. (And don't accidentally hit a wrong button first!) The door behind them will open!

Go to: