Ruby19
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

When In Rome Level 27

[Post New]by Ruby19 on Aug 29, 13 6:43 PM
I can't seem to get enough money in this level to move on. Any suggestions on how many people to use on this level? I manage to get through picking up all the requirements and then don't have enough money to move to the next level. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm burnt out with this level.
Many Thanks!

Re:When In Rome Level 27

[Post New]by ebbauer on Sep 1, 13 6:19 AM
This one was very difficult. I didn't manage to finish until I looked up a YouTube video for the level. Here are the tips that helped me the most:
- Hire a male worker right away (I tried both ways, this one was a little faster)
- Do NOT pick up the boards at the beginning until you have the extra items bonus, just keep chopping wood. If you wait until you have the bonus, you'll have enough boards to build the sawmill without having to visit the market.
- Next, build enough boards to sell and hire two female workers, so that you can have the max number of workers producing for the rest of the game.
- As you probably know if you've played this, you cannot sell the flour you get for the trade. You need that flour to bake the initial loaves of bread to get access to the wheat field.
- Whenever you have a spare male worker, go to the market. Sell excess boards, milk, and cheese (after paying the cheese beggar) in lots of 5 to max out what you can sell, then buy the marble you need for the next item in the same transaction. This minimizes time spent at the market.
- Once you have enough boards to complete the buildings, stop building boards. You are better off selling the cheese that the females can produce and having the males harvest and process wheat. Remember, you can sell the bread and cheese that you make - aside from saving enough to pay off beggars, you do not need to *save* the number of items needed to complete the level - just produce them.

Hope that helps!

Ruby19
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Ruby19 on Sep 3, 13 4:40 PM
Thank you so much for your help. I did finally finish the level. Now I'm on to level 28. Phew!!!

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 15, 14 6:19 AM
Thanks for the tips ebbauer, having the extra worker at the start meant I just did it.

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Nov 9, 14 11:25 AM
Woo Hoo! Thanks, that worked for me too!

Go to: