[Post New]by jdjohns43 on Aug 30, 13 8:57 AM
This game is really in need of a walkthrough. Does anyone know if one exists

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:walkthrough

[Post New]by demon13 on Sep 15, 13 12:12 PM
I have not found one either,, so, no walkthrough, no buy....i passed on alot of games because of this reason,BF is about to lose another customer.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 19, 13 8:44 PM
There's a video walkthrough on You Tube. Just go there and search for "natural threat 2 walkthrough".

[Post New]by rayne1369 on Feb 19, 14 1:15 AM
i just spent 14 hours playing this game through ****, and I found several major glitches, 1st is that as soon as I got in to the laboratory I lost my hint button, also I collected the boomerang when I clicked on the dog house, and when I went back to use the brush to the the grabber under the board I lost the boomerang, so couldn't go any farther, then I did a complete restart for a second round, and when I got to the lab HOS I couldn't collect the sponge, so I restarted for a third time and I forgot to use the pliers on the back pack before I used in on the key that broke in the laboratory door, so I had to restart a forth time, and the forth time was the charm I completed the game after 14 hours, but I figured out that you have to collect the boomerang when you collect every thing from dog house, or you lose the boomerang, and the sponge has to be the last object you collect on the list in the HOS in the lab or it wont let you collect it, and and for the pliers, you need to use them on everything you need to before you use them on the key for the lab that breaks, I give this game a 4 out of 10 rating because of the glitches and how long it took me to get all the way through it and it was a good game, but frustrating with how many times I had to go through it to get past the problems it has. I hope this helps others with this game in the future if these glitches don't get fix. happy gaming

Go to: