Loloretta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

backpack

[Post New]by Loloretta on Aug 30, 13 9:11 AM
how do you sell or remove things from the backpack? i want to use items, but a menu pops up telling me that my backpack is too full. sell or move items to the chest. how do i do that?

spocalina
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

Re:backpack

[Post New]by spocalina on Aug 30, 13 12:34 PM
Loloretta, are you sure you have the right forum? As far as I know, we have a limitless backpack in this game, and there is no chest to move things to... unless I'm missing something as well.

Loloretta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Loloretta on Sep 2, 13 6:36 PM
i found out. if you go to rating. you will see a box with cells in it. you can buy cells. i only have 2, so when i tried to use the red balls to buy those posions, it told me my back pack was full. not the same as the backpack that holds all the items. i still don't know the full use of the red balls. only that you use them to compete.

jaylow22
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by jaylow22 on Sep 2, 13 11:31 PM
Loloretta wrote:i found out. if you go to rating. you will see a box with cells in it. you can buy cells. i only have 2, so when i tried to use the red balls to buy those posions, it told me my back pack was full. not the same as the backpack that holds all the items. i still don't know the full use of the red balls. only that you use them to compete.

Although it appears that none of us playing through BF can compete in the tournaments (yet??), you use the red balls to buy tools and gadgets to assist you in these. Maybe some of the Facebook players know more?

harnold156
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by harnold156 on Sep 3, 13 1:37 PM
Help! I don't understand some of the things in my backpack. It says I have several things to chase ghosts or help characters x3 or x4 but it won't let me do it, it wants me to spend diamonds

Edited on 09/03/2013 at 1:39:21 PM PST

spocalina
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by spocalina on Sep 3, 13 1:45 PM
harnold156 wrote:Help! I don't understand some of the things in my backpack. It says I have several things to chase ghosts or help characters x3 or x4 but it won't let me do it, it wants me to spend diamonds

Can you be more specific? When does it tell you this, and what exactly are you trying to do?

With both the ghosts and characters, there is a difference between the items you can use on your own land, and when you are visiting your friends. So, for example, if you have the Paranormal Trap in your backpack, you can use it to chase away a ghost at your friend's place. But you cannot use it to chase away one of your own ghosts, you need a Ghost Trap for that. Could that be the problem?

P.S. Just saw that you are my new neighbor, and I am ecstatic to have another active neighbor! Sent you some gifts

Edited on 09/03/2013 at 1:46:21 PM PST

harnold156
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by harnold156 on Sep 4, 13 10:44 AM
It is great to have you as my new neighbor Spocalina! I am pretty new to this game and I am having a hard time understanding some of it for example I have refreshing dew x36 which says I can help creatures at friends places but when I go to visit sometimes it will let me help them and other times it says buy and help for 7 diamonds.

spocalina
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by spocalina on Sep 4, 13 2:52 PM
Oh, ok! I see what you mean.

My only guess is that maybe the times it doesn't work, you are trying to help a creature that requires a different item. For instance, the refreshing dew helps unicorns, and I think trees and dryads, though I'm not 100% sure about the complete list. So if you try to use it on a scarecrow, for instance, it won't work. And then it'll tell you to buy whatever other item that specific creature wants.

But, if you click on the creature you are trying to help, and you have all the resources it is asking you for (it will show you exactly what you need to have to help that creature), and it still doesn't work -- then I think you may have some kind of technical problem. You could submit a support ticket with the details of what you're trying to do, and maybe they can take a look at it and let you know why it isn't working?

Or maybe someone else will have an idea of why it won't work?

MaddyMartina
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by MaddyMartina on Sep 4, 13 10:59 PM
my back pack says i have 3 ghost traps and one of my challenges is to get rid of 3 ghosts. so why can't i use them?

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 4, 13 11:13 PM
Maddy,

If you click on a location that has a ghost, it will tell you what you need to defeat it. Not all of the ghost types can be done in by the ghost trap.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by burnettchic318 on Sep 5, 13 8:28 AM
MaddyMartina wrote:my back pack says i have 3 ghost traps and one of my challenges is to get rid of 3 ghosts. so why can't i use them?

hiya .. if your quest is to get rid of 3 ghosts, you have to read it carefully. because ghosts on your friends land do NOT always count towards your goals.. and also when you click on the building that has the ghost, if you look at the bottom left it will tell you : you need use_______ to get rid of ghost or use $$$ amount of diamonds.

and the same goes for the animals.. when you click on the animal, it will tell you in the bottom of the pop up window:

You need xx of some ingredient and next to that there may be another section that says you need xx of a different ingredient.

example: scarecrow needs 2 different kinds of ingredients... and the Harlequin only needs 1.

hope this helps some.

[Post New]by JACKDEMPSEYtwo on Sep 6, 13 11:35 PM
Hello all. Just reading the post and you have answered some of the questions I had and gave me some "food for thought". Now I at least know how to work some of the items in the backpack. Thank you! But I must say, those red balls are strange-I need to find out how to use them one day. cul

[Post New]by zitronenfalter12 on Sep 7, 13 5:34 AM
But I must say, those red balls are strange-I need to find out how to use them one day.

They are entrance fee for battles which are not available (at this time) for PC players. I got the impression that FB players can battle.

Go to: