is there a cheat to cut strings

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:stuck on levet 84

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 2, 13 2:31 PM
Welcome to the pond, bobclifton

I don't remember what this board looks like right now, but as far as I know there aren't any "cheats" for this game, although you could try a Google search. Am going to assume that you are playing in untimed mode, because if the timer runs out you would get to replay the board and it would most likely change the powerup on you the next time around which can help. It can be possible on the later boards to shuffle the tiles around such that there are very few moves to make, in which case you either have to deliberately get it so that there are no moves, which will cause the game to auto-shuffle a few tiles around for you, or do what I call "working a setup into place". In this scenario, you would find a region that has available moves and use those moves to rearrange the tiles in that area until something on the edge of that section has an available move. Then making that match will get you farther out into the board. You would keep on doing that until your moves let you get into whatever region you were trying to reach originally, which unfortunately can take a long time.

Matching the powerup tiles regularly and using the powerup on offer should also help you get into the tough spots on a level, but it's important to remember to recharge your powerup fully before exiting a level if at all possible so that you will have that powerup to use in later levels in case you need to use an extra powerup other than the one being offered at the time. Hope that helps!

Go to: