mrsmarcum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

making screen to fit

[Post New]by mrsmarcum on Mar 7, 09 5:26 PM
Is there a way to make the screen fit my computer? It wont let me see what is on the bottom of the screen

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

Re:making screen to fit

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Mar 7, 09 6:30 PM
Probably the easiest way to do this is by changing the resolution of your display. You should be able to get to that by right clicking anywhere on your desktop. The game may also an option for setting resolution. I haven't played this particular game yet. If that doesn't work, see if the game will let you play in windowed mode. Just be sure that you can see everything you need to see in the windowed mode. I have occasionally found that with hidden object games, sometimes the objects you are searching for can be outside the windowed area. However, this has only happened in a very few games, and none that I've tried recently.

HTH!

mrsmarcum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mrsmarcum on Mar 18, 09 4:08 AM
I cant even see the bottom of the page. i have tried what you said and it still doesnt work. But thank you anyways

littykat04941
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by littykat04941 on Dec 18, 09 10:17 AM
Try tiling windows vertically. That will help by eliminating the tool bar.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Dec 18, 09 12:29 PM
Hi mrsmarcum,

I've found that sometimes some games won't fit properly on the screen if a) as Gentlsong mentioned, your screen resolution needs adjusting or b) you may need to run some updates to your computer to ensure that the game will run properly.

Since adjusting your screen resolution didn't seem to resolve the problem for you, click here. While that article is titled for "blank" screens, the information there is also helpful for other display issues such as this. If you're still unable to get the game to display properly after following the instructions in that article, click on the "Contact Us" link on the left for further assistance.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to: