Level 97

[Post New]by cmlenz on Aug 31, 13 7:54 AM
Can't escape this level! anyone have any suggestions?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Level 97

[Post New]by LizzieK on Aug 31, 13 9:35 PM
Most people change over to untimed mode to get past really difficult timed levels. You can change back & forth when ever you want to.

crispinscot
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by crispinscot on Sep 1, 13 5:14 PM
It wont change to untimed on this level. Now it seems to have got stuck completely. Should I un-instal and then reinstall?

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Sep 4, 13 5:30 PM
I am stuck on level 94. I have tried switching to untimed and nothing happens. The timer is still running. I can not turn it off. I got this far twice and just am so frustrated. I wanted to finish this game.

merne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by merne on Oct 25, 13 6:38 PM
Did you change to untimed mode before you started the level? I tried to change the mode once I had started the level, but that didn't work. I was able to go back to the options and change it and then start the level again and didn't have the problem of running out of time.

But I don't know how it would be possible to complete this level on timed mode. I can't even come close.

[Post New]by helenejolley on Aug 17, 14 12:52 PM
I had no trouble switching to relaxed mode for Level 97 I played it at least 50 times before I finally gave up and switched. I don't it's possible to get past it in a timed mode.

Go to: