bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Lost in Reefs 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 2, 13 12:29 AM
While other Match-3 games support only one gameplay mode (Swap or Chain), Lost in Reefs 2 goes a step further by now including Group, a third, new gameplay mode. Swap pieces between spots, trace a chain between identical pieces, or now explode groups of similar colors. And to complete a level, destroy the marble plaques. It's harder than it sounds! Another game exclusive is the shape of the playing field: Lost in Reefs 2 offers a traditional rectangular field as well as an innovative six-sided one for a greater challenge.

Edited on 09/02/2013 at 12:26:30 PM PST

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:Lost in Reefs 2

[Post New]by belamba on Sep 2, 13 2:13 AM
Was so looking forwards to a really good M3 game as it's one of my fave genres, and of late there have been hardly any.

Found this game really boring. Build things, but just by clicking on 'buy', no interaction.

After a few rounds you can choose three different ways of playing; group, chain or straight 3 in a row. You earn power ups, and it does have a relaxed mode as well as timed.

Overall it was just one level after another, with nothing very exciting going on and nothing different to a host of other M3 games. Music got on my nerves too.

If you want to while away a few hours without a challenge you might like this game. I don't want it even for free.

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Sep 2, 13 1:39 PM
I love this game! So happy it came out today~bought it with the 1/2 off sale right away!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 2, 13 2:18 PM
This became boring very quickly. No real strategy involved. One of the things that I really dislike about some of these games is the lack of instruction for playing. After I played a round a score table would come up. Fish 0, tools 0 with no explanation as to what that meant or what you had to do to gain them. One level came up with no tiles to delete. Just a board with each segment the same; no hint whatsoever as to the goal to be accomplished. I just kept plunking away and it finally declared level complete. Still don't know what I did to get there.

I'll just go back and play "Around the World" again. The only real strategy 3 match game in my opinion.

Edited on 09/02/2013 at 2:19:06 PM PST

maizijane
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by maizijane on Sep 6, 13 4:14 PM
I kind of have the same problem. I have plenty of fish and money, but no tools and no idea how to them. Any help is appreciated. Otherwise, I agree, rather boring. Good way to kill time, though.

MrPuzzler
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by MrPuzzler on Sep 6, 13 11:44 PM
You get new resources with a new buildings.

MLC60
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by MLC60 on Sep 7, 13 6:07 AM
This is a general gripe of M3 games. Why is it that the devs think if you play in relaxed mode that means you are stupid and they have to help you after a few seconds by flashing a possible move? Relaxed means I want to move at my own speed, not theirs. This is why I don't buy more M3 games. It kills my enjoyment when they keep flashing moves at me. If I was playing in timed mode, that may make sense, but not in relaxed. MLC60

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Dec 7, 13 1:46 PM
This game is Fun, Fun, Fun

This Match 3 has 3 different ways to play, 3 groups of items to match : tools, sea creatures, and treasures.

It is a lot of fun, the music is great, the scenes are colorful.

It is a lot of game for the money

Go to: