chandelier /don't have third pillow/ SG no help/glitch??HELP

[Post New]by sjsullivan on Sep 2, 13 5:59 AM
i have only two pillows in my inventory. I am at the point where SG says to place the grappling hook and rope onto chandelier in rotunda and weight it down with three pillows. I only have two pillows. have no idea where third pillow is. SG does not tell where to get third pillow. Also hint keeps telling me to poke the sack with the spear and it will fall over. I see no sack anywhere?!??? I am stuck. not a very good game. help!!!!!

Dj2798
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:chandelier /don't have third pillow/ SG no help/glitch??HELP

[Post New]by Dj2798 on Sep 4, 13 12:54 PM
The sack is in the rafters of the wrecked ship. That is also where the 3rd pillow is.... you use the stuffing that's just laying there with the sack and it'll make your 3rd pillow. Hope this helps.

saugeen
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by saugeen on Sep 14, 13 10:30 AM
I found 1 pillow early in the chapter, Next I found the second in the interior of the wr.ecked ship, where is the 3rd pillow? it is needed for me to continue.

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

[Post New]by sahobbs on Sep 24, 13 8:13 PM
Make sure you have the spear when you poke the sack in the wrecked ship. Then take the sack and place it near the mattress, it will make your third pillow. After you move the cabinet, there is a HOS and then you get your grappling hook, some where you will pick up some rope, you'll need to tie all 3 pillows to the chandelier. Take your little dragon and turn the pillows to stone. Then the chandelier will swing and break down the door to the last section. The grappling hook is used on the leaning column and it falls on the mechanical dragon. But you have to fix the broken crossbow.

Edited on 09/24/2013 at 8:14:25 PM PST

Go to: