persveil
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Throne Hall???

[Post New]by persveil on Sep 2, 13 8:06 PM
It's probably on another section of the map which you can't access yet. I started getting messages like that about places I later found once Paris opened up. At a guess, I'd say it's in Time of Knights. If you click on the map bubble (bottom right of screen), it should show you what areas are available. The parts you can access in the portal map will have a pink banner, if it's yellow, you still need to make the relics that upgrade the portal. you won't actually be able to get to this section until that part of the map is open to you - basically, when you level up a bit.
Hope it helps

jaylow22
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Throne Hall???

[Post New]by jaylow22 on Sep 2, 13 11:26 PM
Yes, Persveil is correct. The Throne Room is in the Time of Knights. The more quests marked "Major" that you complete, the closer you get each time to opening a new area on your map. Each room is accessible at a particular level, so if you have reached that level, the game will tell you that room is open to you, but technically, you can only go there if you've completed the "major" quests that open the portal to that area.

Go to: