Stuck again...

[Post New]by dredmon62 on Sep 3, 13 4:53 AM
How do you stop Mars from attacking and draining my bank account and how do you continue building up the bank? My gold has stopped at 20000. Also, how do you stop the workers from constantly striking?

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:Stuck again...

[Post New]by cat52 on Sep 8, 13 5:28 AM
Mars Attacks was a really fun movie and I was confused by your post for a second LOL.

Mars will keep attacking until you fulfill a quest way over in the east (where the trading post is built). There are a bunch of ruins in the lower right-hand corner and in there is the thing that will get Mars off your back (although his mom is a little more stubborn). Once you build wells and aqueducts and get the relic from the island in the middle of the swamp that lets you put out fires for one mana point, he's a nuisance but not too horrible. I built a lot of wells and mostly the people put out the fires before I could even find them all!

20,000 gold is the max, you can't have more than that. There are other threads in the forum on this that deal with how to satisfy quests for more than that amount.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:Stuck again...

[Post New]by cat52 on Sep 8, 13 5:32 AM
As for striking, you can use the Finger on them, but the best way to deal with them is not to have strikes. If you check out your food resources on the bottom of the screen, make sure all the numbers showing how many are added per turn are black (positive). If any are negative then build or upgrade the fields, dairies, windmills, bakeries or cheese factories according to what you need more of. Things can wear out. By clicking on a field or production building you can see what it is putting out per "day" - if the number is zero or lower than another similar field/building, try zapping it and rebuilding and re-upgrading it to bring it back to full production.

Go to: