Dance of Death

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dance of Death

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 4, 13 12:29 AM
The magic of music and love against black magic death. Dance of Death! Will good conquer evil? Investigate the mysterious disappearance of young Luciano Folgeri from the orphanage. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of an old Venetian mansion full of mysteries. Defeat your fear of ancient curses and prove that love is stronger than death. Do not be afraid! Save the boy! The universe of good spirits is on your side, and the great power of music will help you to succeed.

Re:Dance of Death

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Sep 4, 13 2:33 AM
If you have questions or comments about this game or my reviews, feel free to pm me. If I can help I will, and I'll always answer.

JTF

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Sep 4, 13 3:41 AM
The game looks good,but it's too dark,is there a way to get more light ?

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Sep 4, 13 4:39 AM
No, I don't know of any.

You could try adjusting your monitor's contrast and lighting I guess, but I don't like to mess with that just for one game.

The game itself offers nothing.

Cheers

JTF

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 4, 13 5:15 AM
nwr1948x wrote:The game looks good,but it's too dark,is there a way to get more light ?

nwr1948x... all you have to do is click on the Fn + F6 buttons at the same time. That will get your brightness up.
I do this every time I play a game. Usually, I like it darker, but when I play a game I just adjust the brightness, and after I finish with the game, I click Fn + F5 to make it darker again. No big deal.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Sep 4, 13 6:11 AM
Hi, all! Valdy, where is that Fn button? All I find is F and numbers. My pc is old, but that old?

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

[Post New]by sartasia on Sep 4, 13 6:43 AM
Euskalduna

Fn is usually found in lower left hand corner between your Alt & Ctrl.

Cheers!

[Post New]by baglady159 on Sep 4, 13 6:53 AM
Valdy wrote:
nwr1948x wrote:The game looks good,but it's too dark,is there a way to get more light ?

nwr1948x... all you have to do is click on the Fn + F6 buttons at the same time. That will get your brightness up.
I do this every time I play a game. Usually, I like it darker, but when I play a game I just adjust the brightness, and after I finish with the game, I click Fn + F5 to make it darker again. No big deal.

I never knew this. Thanks Valdy.

[Post New]by baglady159 on Sep 4, 13 6:54 AM
sartasia wrote:Euskalduna

Fn is usually found in lower left hand corner between your Alt & Ctrl.

Cheers!

And I never noticed this button before either. Thanks Sartasia!

aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by aalaurie on Sep 4, 13 7:07 AM
Valdy wrote:

I would love to be able to do this but I don't know what Fn is. Can you clarify? Thanks.

aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by aalaurie on Sep 4, 13 7:11 AM
To clarify, I tried that button between Ctrl and Alt on the left side, but it didn't make an appreciable difference. Am I doing the right button? It has a Windows insignia on it.

cocky2
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by cocky2 on Sep 4, 13 7:26 AM
Hi aalaurie
my fn button is to the left of the windows button

corkidorki
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by corkidorki on Sep 4, 13 7:48 AM
I also have a windows logo on the left side, FN is on the right side between alt and ctrl.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Sep 4, 13 8:00 AM
Thanks, all, but there is no Fn button on my pc. On the left side is the Ctrl, Windows logo and Alt and on the right, Alt, Windows logo and what looks like a page with a tiny arrow and Ctrl. It seems it's time to look for a new pc!

[Post New]by cowansville on Sep 4, 13 8:05 AM
Valdy wrote:

Thanks for the information.

Will you still be doing game reviews?

Edited on 09/04/2013 at 8:09:50 AM PST

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Sep 4, 13 8:10 AM
There might be a difference between laptop- and PC keyboards (I have an FN-key on my laptop only). Googling finds a lot of articles for activating F-/Fn-keys, but it looks as if they differentiate between the OS then (operating system, Win7, Win8 and Win XP).

aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by aalaurie on Sep 4, 13 8:18 AM
Confusing, but I am going to Google it for XP. I love XP and it has been superbly dependable for many years. I remember starting with 3.1 and moving up from there. Thank heavens I missed Vista.

I want to give great thanks to all who have helped me (not a novice, but obviously not a pro). You provide such a valuable service to the gaming community. Bless you and keep well. Tomorrow is another day! (Tara, here I come).

kindergal
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,283 Posts

[Post New]by kindergal on Sep 4, 13 8:26 AM
Valdy and sartasia,

Thank you so much! I didn't know this either!

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Sep 4, 13 8:30 AM
" Venezia La bella" isn't so bella in this game. I love Italy, having spent a lot of time there and especially Venice so I thought I would like this game.

I think with a little more effort this game could have been very good. I love a good mystery and It did pull me in some in the beginning but I couldn't get past the constant popping up of the goals, that got to be very annoying after a while. Added to that are the boring puzzles, and the lack of widescreen which killed it for me.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 4, 13 8:49 AM
Those pop up goals did it for me! How annoying. I might have put up with no wide screen and a lot of darkness, but not with the goals on top of everything else. I'm afraid I wouldn't even use a coupon for this one.

Go to: