bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to My Singing Monsters forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 4, 13 9:22 AM
Welcome to My Singing Monsters forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other My Singing Monsters players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to My Singing Monsters forum

[Post New]by Pookie3341 on Sep 15, 13 8:54 AM
how do you name your monsters?

[Post New]by MaxAmerican2003 on Sep 15, 13 10:35 AM
Pookie3341 wrote:how do you name your monsters?
" With Great Consideration!:

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Sep 15, 13 4:24 PM
Pookie3341, once you've placed your monster on the island after they've hatched, you can change their name by clicking on the monster again and typing a name of your choice in the space where their name already is.

piper634
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Changing size of map on screen.

[Post New]by piper634 on Sep 16, 13 7:45 PM
Does anyone know how to adjust the map size? Every time I log on it seems to get larger and takes forever having to scroll over a huge map. And I never do anything to change the size. Last time I was on it changed miduse to a very large size.

[Post New]by NurseKarla on Sep 16, 13 11:04 PM
How am I supposed to get 5 new large bakeries when only 4 are allowed on the island? (goal)

[Post New]by Ipomoea on Sep 17, 13 11:02 AM
NurseKarla wrote:How am I supposed to get 5 new large bakeries when only 4 are allowed on the island? (goal)[/quot

Hi,
you can do it when you own cold island too!
It needs a lot of coins.

GoalieAunt
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by GoalieAunt on Sep 18, 13 9:38 PM
NurseKarla wrote:How am I supposed to get 5 new large bakeries when only 4 are allowed on the island? (goal)

You can add a fifth on a 2nd island as Ipomoea said, or you can wait and as you level up, you get to add up to five bakeries per island.

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by cora1012 on Sep 19, 13 2:55 AM
What level do I need to increase to 5 bakeries?

[Post New]by ErnieB4 on Sep 19, 13 6:54 PM
The 5th bakery becomes available at Level 17. Also at Level 15 the Large Bakery upgrade becomes available.

[Post New]by biggbogg35 on Sep 21, 13 10:08 PM
how do u breed an entbrat?

[Post New]by kcoxhgp on Sep 22, 13 10:54 AM
I have been renaming my monsters after family & friends - it's fun.

C0RD0
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Facebook

[Post New]by C0RD0 on Sep 22, 13 7:46 PM
so i just downloaded this game on my laptop... im using windows 8. i have the app for my android phone ans have been playing the game for a while on it. brings me to my question. how do i log into the game through facebook on my laptop? because i want to be able to play my same game that is on my phone...

Katlee469
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Katlee469 on Sep 25, 13 11:08 AM
I deleted one of my bakeries and then bought it back = 5 bakeries I Purchased

Adoralora
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by Adoralora on Sep 25, 13 1:14 PM
When it tells you " you need more beds ..." im max on my castle at lvl 16 and have removed a lot of decorations... don't want to cause of my islands atmosphere but its not letting me place a monster..

[Post New]by magicyn on Sep 29, 13 11:39 AM
I just started playing a couple of days ago and love this game. I am confused about the gems tho, besides the obvious purchase and scratch ticket is there another way to earn them?

[Post New]by JulezRulez on Oct 7, 13 1:39 AM
magicyn wrote:I just started playing a couple of days ago and love this game. I am confused about the gems tho, besides the obvious purchase and scratch ticket is there another way to earn them?
you can buy a diamond mine for each island later in the game

[Post New]by Josh8999 on Oct 12, 13 8:56 PM
When I try and get into my singing monsters it doesn't save each time I load into it. It just says "Welcome to my singing monsters, collect and breed and listen to you monsters". AND ITS SOOOOOOOOO ANOYING

PLEASE HELP ME!

[Post New]by CoordinationNOT on Oct 20, 13 12:20 PM
Adoralora wrote:When it tells you " you need more beds ..." im max on my castle at lvl 16 and have removed a lot of decorations... don't want to cause of my islands atmosphere but its not letting me place a monster..

The only way you can place more monsters is to make more beds. Keep maxing out your castle until you get to the diamond level. Once you get there that is the max castle and the max amount of beds per island. If you want more monsters you need to buy another island then. Good luck to you

earning shards?

[Post New]by SillyPoet on Oct 28, 13 8:36 AM
How do I earn shards to get monsters for the Ethereal island?

Go to: