bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

My Singing Monsters FAQ

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Sep 4, 13 1:10 PM
You'll find answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions below.

How do I breed a new monster?

To breed a new monster you'll first need to purchase a Breeding Structure from the Market Menu and have two different species of monster, both of which must be level 4 or higher.
As for how to make specific monsters, that's up to you to figure out!

How do I feed my monster, and what is the benefit?

Food is created using Bakeries.

Bakeries can create varying amounts of food in exchange for coins; the Medium and Large Bakery upgrades allow you to create more food than the Small Bakery. You may also purchase food from the currency store in the form of in-app purchases, or you can win food as a prize in the daily Scratch Ticket or the Memory Game.

Monsters gain levels from feeding. The higher a monster’s level, the more coins they generate. Additionally, monsters can’t access the Breeding Structure menu until they are level 4.

How do I make my monsters happy?

You may have noticed in your monster’s Info screen they have different decorations or monsters listed as "likes". This means that your monster is more happy when they are next to these things.

A monster will reach its happiest state when they are surrounded by 4 different things it likes. The higher the "like" percentage, the faster the monster generates coins.

How do I rename my monster?

You can rename a monster by going to their Info menu and clicking the green box above the monster's portrait. You will then be able to input a new name of your choosing.

Why can't I add a newly hatched monster to the island?

Each monster occupies a certain number of beds, which are managed in the island's Castle. The number of beds a specific monster occupies can be found in their Bio in the monster's Info section. If the monster you are trying to place requires more beds than the Castle has available, you can add more beds by upgrading the castle or you can sell an existing monster to make room for the new monster.

You can check at any time how many of particular monster you have on a given island by going to the Monsters sub-menu in the Market and looking for the number that appears in the upper right corner under the Monster's name.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:My Singing Monsters FAQ

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Sep 4, 13 1:17 PM
How does the Memory Game work?

The Memory Game can be selected from the Castle menu and is available to play for free once daily. To play the game, first select four monsters on your island and then tap "Play."

The monsters will play a musical sequence that you will have to repeat. These sequences will become longer and more intricate as you guess correctly. The longer you last, the better the prizes!

Why can't I sell a monster on my island?

If the "Sell" button in the monster's menu is greyed out, it is likely that that it is the only monster on your island. The game’s built-in functionality prevents players from selling the last/only monster on an island.

Upgrade your island's Castle to add more beds and place more monsters.

Can I play My Singing Monsters offline?

No. The game requires an active Internet connection at all times because your account information is stored online on our servers.

Can I access a My Singing Monsters account that I created on a mobile platform (iOS/Android/Amazon/Nook) in the Big Fish version?

This version of My Singing Monsters requires an account with Big Fish and is not linked to the progress made on your account on another device. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

Some of the latest content available on mobile platforms is not included in the Big Fish version. When can I expect to see it added?

Plans are currently in the works to add the latest content to the Big Fish version of My Singing Monsters. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Go to: