jaylow22
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Time of Knights - The Tilt Yard

[Post New]by jaylow22 on Sep 5, 13 5:33 AM
Hey fellow RoM Fishies! Has anyone had problems opening the Tilt Yard Room in the Time of Knights map? I have a quest there, but I just get the "wait" icon... I have managed to pay for the key to open the room (so it's not that I am not at a high enough level), but when I want to explore the room won't open! Has anyone else had this problem?

Re:Time of Knights - The Tilt Yard

[Post New]by Jazminlol on Sep 5, 13 11:50 AM
Jaylow22....I have the same issue. I'm not able to load tilt yard, celestial stables, or alchemist's tower. Now, I can't explore the new masquerade ball of vampires.

I did e-mail customer support about the issue last week. However, everything they said to try...I already did myself.

She did say, that they are working on the issue. So, hopefully they'll have it fixed soon

jaylow22
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by jaylow22 on Sep 5, 13 9:43 PM
Thanks, Jazminlol - I hope they sort it out soon - we won't be able to go any further with opening the other areas on the map until they do!

Mrsdayrow
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by Mrsdayrow on Sep 10, 13 7:04 PM
Just to update on Tilt Yard and Alchemists Tower, they are still not loading.

[Post New]by Rosebud530 on Sep 14, 13 8:23 PM
Does anyone have any update on when the Tilt Yard will be accessible?

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 14, 13 9:01 PM
We need to send this question to CS, and it needs to come from many of us - I've sent my question off.....

spocalina
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by spocalina on Sep 14, 13 9:02 PM
I felt bad bugging them about it before I even got to the Tilt Yard, but now I'm finally to the Time of Knights and should be getting to the Tilt Yard soon... so I'll be sending my email soon as well. The more the merrier... or in this case, more intimidating

jaylow22
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by jaylow22 on Sep 22, 13 2:52 AM
Hi All... Just want to bump this thread and see if anyone has had any feedback or fixes from CS for accessing the Tilt Yard?

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Sep 22, 13 3:08 AM
hey Jaylow

I'm still talking to the techs in CS about all the locations we can't enter. I also made it very clear, that as the tilt yard is an integral part of the main game play, if a fix isn't found the game will come to a grinding halt! Hopefully that should put a rocket up the arse of whoever's dealing with it.

I've sent in unsolicited screen shots and copies of the debug file (in case it is a log of game issues) and Dr Felix reports.... lol they must be getting really fed up of me by now!

jaylow22
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by jaylow22 on Sep 22, 13 4:01 AM
Hey Rumbi

Good for you!!! Thanks for taking action. Like you say, unless this gets fixed we're going to run out of quests very soon...

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 22, 13 6:23 AM
I, too, have sent this in. I know they are working on it - no time frame for the fix yet. Keep checking for new padlocked threads for the announcement, and keep letting them know that we are in need of this....Good job all that have reported it!

jaylow22
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by jaylow22 on Sep 22, 13 8:07 AM
Ok, I finally got off my lazy ttub (jumbled word mode ) and sent mine through to CS too.

Edited on 09/22/2013 at 8:24:51 AM PST

Go to: