bleweyz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Neighbors

[Post New]by bleweyz on Sep 5, 13 11:36 PM
Can getting neighbors be slowing down my computer? Ok dumb blonde moment also. But I did not think my neighbors were real. Is this game slowing my computer up? Anyone else having slow issues since playing online BF games? I cleared cache & cookies etc.

Re:Neighbors

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 6, 13 12:10 PM
My computer has not slowed down by playing the online games.

You could check with customer support if you think it is an issue - they try to be as helpful as possible.

bleweyz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bleweyz on Sep 6, 13 1:37 PM
thanks

spocalina
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by spocalina on Sep 6, 13 2:14 PM
I've not experienced any slowing down either. It was one of the reasons I was so glad to find a game like this, that's free to play and at the same time I don't have to download it. Maybe there is coincidentally something else you downloaded or changed on your computer around the same time, which is slowing it down?

[Post New]by JACKDEMPSEYtwo on Sep 6, 13 11:27 PM
Hello. This is not a reply as much as to say "You have neighbors!" I need neighbors who play this game! Okay just had to post. It appears I need to post. Later!

smartinp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by smartinp on Sep 7, 13 8:53 AM
I send invitations everyday, and have only 7 neighbours! I wish there would be a board with a list of all the players want to have a lot of neighbours and we could add them! If anyone invite me to be neighbours, I always say yes!

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 7, 13 12:30 PM
burnz,

It took me over 20 days to finally get a neighbor, so hang in there. While you will be able to banish their ghosts (or so it will appear to you), they will not be able to banish yours (although it will look like it to them). Banishing your ghosts as opposed to neighbors' ghosts takes different items.

Work on accumulating energy and then go through the area with the ghost without banishing it before playing. It can be done!

Hang in there, you will get neighbors eventually, and at least you can exchange gifts with them!

Happy Gaming!

MaddyMartina
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by MaddyMartina on Sep 7, 13 10:09 PM
still no neighbors, it's frustrating. seems to be no way to get ahead in this game without spending real cash, which i won't do. it takes 2-3 hours to accumulate energy to do 1 search. that's ridiculous. if we all had plenty of neighbors, the daily gifts would take care of business and we could get on with the game. i'll give it til the end of them month. if the situation doesn't improve, i'm out because it's no fun in its current condition.

[Post New]by zitronenfalter12 on Sep 8, 13 7:08 AM
I'M playing now for about 40 days and today I got another new neighbor! I kept sending out the random invites whenever I could and now, you won't believe:

I now have 7 - in words: SEVEN - neighbors besides Elvira.

It's so awesome :-) AND: Even if nobody can send me energy and there is some stuff I have which I would gladly exchange (say: 1-2 Mystic drinks for a bio module or a ethereal catalyst?) the daily gifts are perfect to charge the artifacts.

Dear neigbors:

Go to: