bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Nearwood technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 6, 13 1:36 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Nearwood technical issues here only

[Post New]by mollyt7954 on Sep 7, 13 9:37 AM
Hi I downloaded the trial version and just as I placed the birdcage my trial ended. I bought the game and when I went in the birdcage is gone and I cannot find it anywhere. I don't know how to get it back and I really don't want to start over. Any ideas.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Sep 7, 13 3:05 PM
Hello mollyt7954,

I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

In order to make sure everything has been downloaded correctly, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling that game. Don't worry though, this won't cause you to lose your progress!

If that doesn't work, the next step would be to contact our Tech Support Team so one of our Reps can look into that issue and offer some more specific instructions. To reach them, just click on the blue Help link on the top right-hand side of your screen and then 'Contact Us' on the bottom left.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by pixielily on Sep 11, 13 2:15 PM
I saw in the collectors edition that the game froze when placing the golden bird. My game just froze the same way. I was hoping the glitches would of been fixed by now.
Guess not

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 12, 13 3:53 AM
Hi pixielily,

Sorry to see you had the game freeze up on you.

As some newer games are quite sensitive, needing the most up to date drivers to perform correctly, I would suggest checking the help article here, for some great advice on updates you can run to help the computer handle the game more effectively.

If you have tried this already and would like some help, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team.

Thanks,

bfgBaikal

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by dianaluna on Sep 12, 13 8:32 AM
I just bought and downloaded. I press play and nothing happens. I finally got a 1403 error, and I can't find any reference to that in the HELP.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Sep 12, 13 10:43 AM
Hello dianaluna,

What I'd like to have you try first is uninstalling and reinstalling your Big Fish Games app (Formerly the Game Manager). This will ensure that the latest updates and fixes have gone through correctly. For assistance doing that, just click on the blue text below:

Iinstalling the Big Fish Games app

If that doesn't work, the next step would be to contact our Tech Support Team so one of our Reps can take a closer look at what's going on.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Sep 17, 13 4:37 AM
It froze on me also....another game deleted and now I am not interested....Ahhh...

[Post New]by cyclonetracey65 on Sep 18, 13 3:56 AM
Any hints other than those in FAQ for getting this and many other games full screen on a 15.6" wide screen, Running windows 8, Radeon 3D HD switchable graphics card Intel i5 cpu with 12 gb of RAM, I really thought I shouldn't be having issues but I am

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Sep 21, 13 12:38 PM
The game loads v-e-r-y slowly on my computer!

[Post New]by sroberts911 on Aug 20, 14 8:00 AM
my rust and spikes disappeared is there a fix for this?

Go to: