bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

UPDATED!! PC version now available! September 6, 2013

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 6, 13 4:17 AM
Hi Folks!

Great news! We now have a new PC version of Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire that fixes the following:

• The "Out of Video Memory" error at launch and the difficulty in closing the game once this message appears
•Gameplay slowing down after level 60/level 80

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If your game is still giving you problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

tarrocket
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:UPDATED!! PC version now available! September 6, 2013

[Post New]by tarrocket on Sep 9, 13 12:31 PM
updated but still no trophy for the now airport thing.

Metamorph
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Metamorph on Sep 11, 13 7:40 PM
It didn't help at all. I made it to level 104 before I did the reinstall. The first screen I see after the reinstall is a puzzle screen spelling out The End. And the game is still dragging along horridly slow. I understand that there are at least 300 levels. Not much good if it takes a minute for every click. When will this actually be fixed?

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jan 9, 14 5:28 PM
I have to THANK the gaming gods, I guess, didn't have ANY issues of any kind, with the game play, or slow moving, which I am Sooooooooo GRATEFUL, because I have had other M3 games, that were sluggish, and there is nothing worse, when trying to play this type of game, in s-l-o-w motion.

Maybe it has to do with what kind of computer you have, don't understand why, it effects some people and not others, hope those of you having issues, get the help you need, because this is one AWESOME game, IMHO!!!

[Post New]by jansa5155 on Jan 10, 14 5:51 PM
have the updated version; game begins to significantly slow down at game 107; suggestions? have reinstalled twice

[Post New]by dubliner6_ on Jan 17, 14 6:17 PM
doesn't even load, shows a completed screen and does nothing else, did this before and after reinstalling the updated version

Go to: