Can't destroy cursed painting

[Post New]by HMoore82 on Sep 6, 13 1:05 PM
Please help! I can't seem to throw the cursed picture (with frame) into the well of fire in 1000 doors family collectors edition?? Am I missing something or is it a glitch?

cowgirl202
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Can't destroy cursed painting

[Post New]by cowgirl202 on Sep 7, 13 7:34 AM
have you glued it together with the potion?

[Post New]by HMoore82 on Sep 7, 13 7:56 AM
@cowgirl202 I stitched the painting to the what was left of the still life picture with the needle and thread. I haven't come across the glue?

cowgirl202
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by cowgirl202 on Sep 8, 13 2:13 PM
I must be thinking of something different.....are you referring to the mirror (p84) on the strategy guide....it is where you use the potion....I just finished the game yesterday and didn't have any trouble with anything....if you let me know which chapter it is in or on what page maybe I can help you....good luck....

cowgirl202
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by cowgirl202 on Sep 8, 13 2:22 PM
ah, I see where you are....the mirror is something different than the cursed painting, it is near the very end......the cursed painting is a different chapter....all I can say is that it worked fine for me....you grab the painting after you stitch it and toss it into the well.....hopefully you don't have a glitch...that is really annoying......

[Post New]by Knitjean on Jun 19, 14 3:11 PM
I am having this same problem. Painting is stitched into frame, it went into inventory, but it won't go into well. Did you find solution for this problem? Thanks

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by 0512 on Jul 23, 14 7:52 PM
Having the same problem. Cannot throw cursed painting into the well. Also lost help button and map at the same time. Any suggestions?

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by 0512 on Jul 25, 14 5:24 PM
Success .. Restarted from beginning and got through the cursed painting down the well. Continuing okay so far!

Go to: