Freezing

[Post New]by desireedawn1 on Sep 7, 13 7:29 AM
When I am in the labrinth the game freezes and this pops up...Call Function arrow2 add failed in object arrow 2... No idea what this means but I need help with this or a refund

Ultrex
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Freezing

[Post New]by Ultrex on Sep 7, 13 10:06 PM
I posted this same problem along with several other people under technical problems. It seems like we are not alone. I hope that they are working on it. Great game, would like to be able to finish it.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 8, 13 12:53 AM
If you'd like to see a fix, you should go ahead and contact tech support directly. Send in a Dr. Felix as well. The more reports and system information they receive, the more likely you are to get a fix. Good luck! I hope this gets sorted soon!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 8, 13 11:27 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are running into that freezing issue. As WilJul mentioned, our Tech Support Team will be happy to look into that, and it helps us tremendously to provide us with all the information you can about the problem you encountered. The more information we have, the better we can troubleshoot any problems.

We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for the game already, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post any problems with the game here.

I hope we can get that working for you quickly!

bfgSeine

Go to: