bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Post Any My Singing Monsters Technical Issues Here

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Sep 7, 13 3:21 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Big Fish Games Help site. Using our Big Fish Games Help site is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Big Fish Games Help site, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Technical Support Team HERE.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 1:40:24 PM PST

Bought food and coins but...

[Post New]by yesthemoma on Sep 8, 13 3:46 PM
When I try to play the game it does not show that the food and coins were purchased. What do I do? I paid through PayPal. I am playing on a PC, windows 7.
Actually each time I open the game I have to restart it, there is no place to put a player name. I do think it is cute and would like to play it, but I am not keen on having to restart each time.
I have contacted BFG support, but I am not sure it was the right department. I think I went with billing or other. An automated reply says it will take up to 72 hours.

I wrote to contact here at BFG on Saturday, and again yesterday. So far nothing. I am waiting till tomorrow (Thursday) and then will contact PayPal.

Edited on 09/11/2013 at 5:17:26 AM PST

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

Re:Post Any My Singing Monsters Technical Issues Here

[Post New]by govols2 on Sep 8, 13 8:42 PM
When I was on the main screen I clicked on the question mark in the lower left corner. then clicked on faq's. Screen completely froze up. Could not control alt delete and couldn't minimize. Had to shut down computer to get rid of it. Going to try it again without going to the faq's.

delarosa2
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by delarosa2 on Sep 8, 13 10:22 PM
I played for about 15 free minutes. When I returned to the game to continue playing, it did not save my first part of the game.

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Bought Diamonds?

[Post New]by Uzea on Sep 9, 13 7:45 AM
I bought My Singing Monsters Treasure Chest, but during the pay it told me that there was an error, now I had a Big Fish order confirmation :
Order Number: 191860758
Order Placed On: 09/09/13 07:22:44 AM

DESCRIPTION QUANTITY PRICE SUBTOTAL
- My Singing Monsters Treasure Chest
1 $ 8.74 $ 8.74
But I did not get enything in the game?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 9, 13 12:16 PM
Hi everyone,

If you're experiencing problems getting the game to save your progress, this help article here might have some useful information in it:

Game Not Saving

If you're having issues with game performance or freezing/crashing, our help article here goes into more detail on some tips that may help:

For players missing purchased items, or if the tips above aren't helping, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can look into that for you and get you back to gaming.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by orangepop on Sep 10, 13 1:23 AM
I'm disappointed, the game won't load for me. It tells me my graphics card is not supported. I have Windows 7 and a Radeon X850 XT Platinum Edition card from ATI. It is old but a really good card dangit.

The card is legacy but it has the latest drivers they had provided.

Edited on 09/10/2013 at 1:24:46 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 10, 13 1:41 AM
Welcome to the forums orangepop!

That's pretty disappointing but you know, we would be glad to take a closer look at things with you to see if anything can be done.

If you could please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team, that will help us to make suggestions specific to your machine.

Hoping this helps a bit!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by gizmospooky on Sep 10, 13 4:29 AM
I'm not sure if this is considered a technical issue, but whenever I open the game from the game manager it closes the game manager. It's not a huge issue, some other games do it as well, but not sure if there is a way to make it stop doing that.

oliversgranny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by oliversgranny on Sep 10, 13 8:34 AM
Everytime we go to buy a cookie to bake in the bakery the Game freezes
I have reinstalled twice but same thing everytime
grandson is in big sulk here Lol
any suggestions anyone?

wendy

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Sep 10, 13 4:20 PM
Just like govols2, the game freezes when I click on the FAQ or 'contact support' areas of the help menu. Hitting ESC or ctl-alt-del do nothing as does trying to bring up the task list to shut down the program. The desktop flashes behind the game when I try these things but nothing stays on for me to click in order for me to shut the game down. Each time I've had to turn off the computer completely to get out of the game. So the so-called "help" features don't work within the game at all. I'm trying to find my way around and really like it but need more info at my disposal. Guess I'll have to resort to the forums but still want the inner workings of the game to work too. I'm working on a pc with Windows XP.

NormaKat
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by NormaKat on Sep 10, 13 6:09 PM
Sounds like I'm having the same problem as Gizmospooky. I've downloaded the game but when I hit the play button, gamer manager closes and reopens. I've not encountered this problem before so not sure what to do. I went through the Help forum but nothing seems to change. I've restarted and no change. Any suggestions? Running a one-year old Dell PC, Windows 7, HD Graphics 4000. Thanks!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 11, 13 2:30 AM
Hi folks!

gizmospooky - it looks like this is just one of those games that closes that application in order to run, mine does the same.

oliversgranny, FishyFemale and NormaKat - it sounds like your games could benefit form some updates which will hopefully make the games and its features function better. the following help article which has some great advice on how to check for updates:

If the problems persist though, please feel free to get in touch with our helpful Tech Support Team.

If you have the time, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and feel free to include a screenshot of how your game is displaying as well.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lacard on Sep 11, 13 3:45 AM
Visits are not registering. I've liked, disliked, and not clicked either. Did random and top ten. The goal is still there. Couldn't find anything in FAQ. So far, everything else is working.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 12, 13 3:33 AM
Hi lacard,

Sorry to hear that, please log a help request with Tech Support so we can look at what is going on here.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by bombareka1485 on Sep 13, 13 1:38 AM
for some strange reason it wont let me sign in with my big fish account and when i turn the game off it restarts the whole game why?
also it wont let me change my name from New player

Edited on 09/13/2013 at 1:43:17 AM PST

[Post New]by Tiamat_Crevan on Sep 13, 13 8:07 AM
I am wanting to add friends and referrals but I cannot find the place to do so. I read that it is in the options but it only shows me my friend code but there isn't any place to add friends. Where is the add friends button?

[Post New]by hmsnownovelist on Sep 13, 13 5:35 PM
I can't even get into the game. When I click "Play", it gives me a pop-up dialog box that says the game cannot connect to the internet and asks if I want to try again.

[Post New]by BF_my_sanity on Sep 14, 13 11:26 AM
Hi, I am only having issue when asking me to play scratch card it doesn't register that i have, and the goal is still requested. It keeps taking my diamonds to play the scratch though, but just not registering that I did it and completed the goal.

Love this game tho..

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Sep 14, 13 11:38 AM
Tiamat_Crevan wrote:I am wanting to add friends and referrals but I cannot find the place to do so. I read that it is in the options but it only shows me my friend code but there isn't any place to add friends. Where is the add friends button?

There is no way to add friends/etc in the PC version.
Yet.

Go to: