Wrong objects in HOS - Theater Lobby

[Post New]by ClassicMovieFan on Sep 8, 13 6:42 PM
Searched forum, did not find this one

In the HOS scene in the theater lobby, I need 3 more objects: Crescent Moon, Goblet, and an Alpha.

Finally, went to strategy guide. It shows all the same items as my list EXCEPT for the three listed, and instead it has a Ham, Mouse, Robot, and Licorice. Also, a little yellow blob along the front of the table. (Can't see the entire list in the enlargement with the circled items.)

If I use the Hint button, it circles, the staple remover or the ham, but nothing else. Well, I don't have those items on my list.

I can't find the last three items, period. The hint is wrong. The strategy guide is no help.

Maybe it is the way my computer is set up, but really?

What to do?

Thanks.

honeybun3403
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

Re:Wrong objects in HOS - Theater Lobby

[Post New]by honeybun3403 on Nov 27, 13 8:58 AM
I need the goblet that is etched on wall by ham no mention of box w/candle Moon in powder compact and alpha is near the hole punch. It is very small and bright gold. Have looked at all sources I can think of but no fix. With the number of people responding to this many times question, where are u BF?

honeybun3403
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

Re:Wrong objects in HOS - Theater Lobby

[Post New]by honeybun3403 on Nov 27, 13 11:24 AM
Okay, started a new game..same thing. Cannot take goblet. I need some help here and someone better do something about it!

Go to: