[Post New]by belamba on Sep 9, 13 2:17 AM
I can't get any BFGs to d/l at all this morning.... (

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

Re:games installing

[Post New]by read61 on Sep 9, 13 5:45 AM
Odd - I just downloaded the daily deal (Timebuilders) no problem - maybe something to do with just this game? Hopefully a mod will drop in soon and explain it.

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Sep 9, 13 5:51 AM
My games freeze at 99% download sometimes, or sometimes at validation, or occasionally at install 99%.

All of these probs are caused by big fish game manager not responding (but it will eventually - it just may seem like it never will), which is caused by my overloading the poor beast by expecting it to manage all of my 100s of games.

BFG suggest fewer games held in the manager - download as you want them basically.

The newer version of games manager seems to be handling the load much better.

Hope this helps

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Sep 9, 13 5:53 AM
PS. perhaps an email to customer support in case there are other ways this prob might arise?

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Sep 9, 13 8:36 AM
My daughter was having the 99% problem and we found that downloading from the game mamager purchases was the problem. I had her install from her regular purchase history and she hasn't had a problem since. It was Friday she called and told me about her problem so i had her do this and she said has rreinstalled 4 games since then and she is happy as a lark.

Hope this will help some of you fishies.

bbelle

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 9, 13 11:34 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear some of you are running into installation problems. When a game stops at 99%, that usually is the activation stage, which can take a moment to complete. If the installation doesn't continue after some time, it may be that a prompt was missed from User Account Control, or another issue is blocking the download from completing. Our help article here has some useful tips that may get that working if you'd like to take a look:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

You can also get in touch with our Tech Support Team if you continue to experience trouble, and they'll be happy to help out.

We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for this game already, so I'll go ahead and lock this thread. If you run into any technical problems with the game in the future, please feel free to post those here.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Go to: