eng60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

level 53 help please

[Post New]by eng60 on Sep 10, 13 4:24 PM
How do you get 600 happiness, the best I can mange is 450 knocking down and building up various combos of cabins, sawmill, market and bank. but then knocking anything down deducts happiness again. Help please.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:level 53 help please

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 11, 13 3:43 AM
Hi eng60,

The trick here is to destroy 2 of the dovecotes and replace them with 2 cabins. Once you add gardens to all 4 houses, you will have 200 happiness.

Then, buy two doves in each dovecote to get the 600 happiness needed for the leprechaun!

Once you have paid him , you can then demolish the dovecotes and replace with cabins.

Hoping this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

dpollod
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dpollod on Sep 11, 13 11:24 PM
I beg to differ. If you demolish 2 dovecotes you only get 200 happiness from the remaining 2. Gardens in the 4 cabins gives you another 200 that only makes 400. Where does the other 200 come from?
If you buy doves from all 4 dovecotes then demolish 2 you lose the happiness from those 2 demolished dovecotes.

I am also perplexed about how to get 600 happiness

dpollod
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dpollod on Sep 12, 13 1:11 AM
You were right. I sent 2 workers to each site with the food. I hired 2 more workers and built gardens on the 2 cabins. When all the food was collected I sent the 4 workers back through the rabbit hole and while that was going on I started to demolish 2 of the dovecotes. I bought 2 doves from each dovecote, built 2 more cabins with gardens and got 600 happiness. It was a piece of cake after that!

[Post New]by ultimate_chik on Sep 12, 13 2:09 AM
dpollod thankyou i did what you said now i can complete the level thank you again

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 12, 13 3:39 AM
Glad you got there folks! It was a tricky one for sure!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Go to: