judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Highest level you played or playing now?

[Post New]by judithannegg on Sep 10, 13 6:18 PM
I am on level 363 and was wondering how many levels game is. I had another post that showed people looking at it, but not responding. Curious if the game goes on forever! I love, love,, love this game!

yews
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Highest level you played or playing now?

[Post New]by yews on Sep 11, 13 8:14 AM
I wonder, too. Just got to 201. There is supposed to be something that unlocks at some point. Have you reached that?

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Sep 12, 13 4:45 AM
I don't think so. Seems just normal to me. Some levels are very hard and some quite easy, nice mixture! I definitely feel like I got my money's worth on this game!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 18, 13 11:30 AM

Someone posted under the discussion heading of "secret mission" that he/she was on Level 776!!! Wondering how many levels this game TRULY has.

I REALLY this game; don't know why but I can say that if it'd not been for the ability to toggle between timed and untimed, I wouldn't have been able to get as far as I've presently done and according to the game, I've completed 100% in building the city.

Does ANYONE know how many levels this game TRULY has?

MEnr56

[Post New]by Handsomeme on Dec 23, 13 6:03 PM
I have reached level 459, but it has now slowed down to take ages just to do one move. Up to level 458 it was okay and it started to slow down at the opening of level 459.
Will therefore unstall it completely and try it out again.
Have read on other forums and it seem like the "slow down" appears randomly, as some people say it "slow down" when they reach level 95.
Nothing unlocks in the game later on. At least 4 times it has said THE END but still keep going after that.
Have really enjoyed this game a lot.

Edited on 12/24/2013 at 6:01:43 AM PST

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jan 9, 14 4:59 PM
I completed building the city...WOW what a SWEET RIDE, this M3 HAS IT ALL, and than some, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The DETAIL of the city, just blows me away, BRILLIANT, you can see the trucks, cars etc, riding around the city, every detail down to the tiniest thing, it's just AMAZING!!
This is surely a FEAST for the eye's, if your into M3'S, this one is NOT to be missed, it has ALL of the bells and whistle's anyone could want in a game, it is LOADED to the max !!

The game play is like no other, there are so many things to do it will make your head spin ( in the best possible way of course..lol )!!
There are bombs, chests, airplanes, lightning, etc, etc, and the faster you play, the better it becomes, guess that is why the developers name is Quick Click, it WILL keep you on your toes, fingers, knee's..lol, you will need every available body part, to keep up.
Usually I don't care for games, were you need to be quick, BUT this one I lLOVE, you don't need to be quick, so don't let that turn you off, I just like playing it fast because there is so much happening, its like an adrenalin RUSH..WOO HOO!!
Can't get enough of this HOPE we will be seeing MORE GAMES from these developers, because they are absolutely GENIUS, when it comes to M3 games, at least IMHO anyway, well really in H0 games as well, GOT to give to those GERMAN"S, they are some intelligent people, it seems the games I really LOVE, are always made by them, in the credits!!!!
I have some German blood, but not enough I guess, missed the intelligent gene..lol!!
Wish I would have posted when the game came out, but I missed it somehow, and just found it..OH what a treat, like finding buried treasure..lol !!

AWESOME game, couldn't be better in any area, it gets top marks on graphics, music, sound effects, game play, mechanics, visual art, power ups, etc, etc!!
FIVE ..and a and for after hours !!
Forgot to add, TROPHYS...LOVE earning those as well, now got to get back to this GEM, THANKS developers !!

urban1a
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by urban1a on Jan 13, 14 7:51 PM
I am currently on, about, level 230. Right now the games is limited to clearing wood and metal tiles. The last level where I had a plane/boat/mine car was about 130. It is an interesting game and I'll echo those who cheer the games complexity and graphics. I love looking at all the animations.

Bob

I just reached level 233 and WOW! I didn't know that a computer could go that slow and right in the middle of the level. I'll be deleting and reinstalling to see if that helps. Others have done this but I don't know whether it has done any good.

Edited on 01/13/2014 at 8:07:48 PM PST

urban1a
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by urban1a on Jan 14, 14 6:26 PM
Reinstalling did not speed up the game so it looks like I'm finished playing this game. I'll try once more with a new name and see if that works.

It's a pity, too. One of the most fun games I've played in a long time.

Bob

[Post New]by wstevens65 on Feb 6, 14 1:06 PM
1353 right now. they just repeat. I think there are actually only 100 different boards

Go to: