bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 11, 13 12:29 AM
End the witch's evil reign at last! Explore the twists and turns of a mysterious world as you travel through a strange, cursed kingdom, where the characters have been robbed of their beauty and talents by a cruel sorceress. Test your wits as you gather the missing amulets, restore the lives of the cursed characters – and open the portal to return home!

Re:Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Sep 11, 13 2:54 PM
Just to let you two know that a post/review by "Just The Facts" which is posted under Reviews is an excellent summary of the game. This person post all the time and you couldn't ask for better.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Sep 11, 13 4:44 PM
When the CE was released I decided that the extras did not justify the extra money but I would wait for the SE. Now it's here and on sale as well! Glad I waited.

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Sep 11, 13 10:20 PM
[Off Topic Content]

This game is good, SE or CE. Better than good - excellent! I have had a great deal of conflict inside about the echoes series, on the one hand I loved many of the features (inventory at the top, mixed types of HOPs), but I hated their clunky outdated graphics.

This is the first of these games where I liked the graphics as well as the story and gameplay!

Edited on 09/12/2013 at 2:50:23 AM PST

Go to: