sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

About the strategy guide please puzzles could you...

[Post New]by sassylassie on Sep 12, 13 2:42 AM
put a screen shot of the completed puzzles please instead of just the solutions. Prime example, the one with the 6 circle images you had to complete. The red wolf, unicorn etc... The red wolf to me looked like it was correct, and I couldn't figure out why the puzzle didn't end and then I switched the 2 top halves of the wolf's head and it concluded. Me personally I don't go by the solutions if I don't have to as I like to figure them out. I play on expert mode. It was just a thought and thank you for listening.

Sassy

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Re:About the strategy guide please puzzles could you...

[Post New]by Althena533 on Sep 12, 13 4:44 AM

Edited on 09/13/2013 at 5:10:40 PM PST

lakegurl
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lakegurl on Sep 12, 13 12:35 PM
Sassy,

I had the exact same problem with the “6 circle” puzzle, positive I had it solved correctly, and extremely frustrated when I finally resorted to the strategy guide only to discover the solution wasn’t pictured. I would never have solved it if you hadn’t mentioned switching the “red wolf” ears. They looked absolutely correct the way I had them.

Althena, I’m sure you intended your comment to be humorous…but…

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Sep 12, 13 7:30 PM
You're right - I should have used the final puzzle solution for the screenshot. My bad! Noted for next time

seaside2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by seaside2 on Apr 9, 14 1:41 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:You're right - I should have used the final puzzle solution for the screenshot. My bad! Noted for next time

You are terrific anyway. Most helpful.

Go to: