No punches for buying?

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

No punches for buying?

[Post New]by Janie42 on Sep 12, 13 4:05 AM
(Don't know where to post re this issue since no more CCC...)

Just bought game but got no punches for purchase. Not only that, my punch card now reads: December Punch Card.
December ?
Please mods, is this getting fixed or do we need to write CS ?
Thanks.

gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Re:No punches for buying?

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Sep 12, 13 4:23 AM
Mine is doing the same thing. Will not buy until this is fixed.
Game looks really good, but my punch card does not.

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Sep 12, 13 4:24 AM
I didn't get any punches either. A glitch? I plan on contacting tech support this morning.

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Sep 12, 13 5:14 AM
Same thing here! * bet this is happening to all of us and I hope the Mod for todays game is listening. I keep wondering if it is related to the new game manager we have. I know I have had some issues related to the latest game manager.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 12, 13 5:42 AM
Hi folks!

We are sorry about this and I just wanted to let you know we are currently working on addressing this problem.

Once this is resolved, any outstanding punches should be added to your account.

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes and thank you for bearing with us!

bfgBaikal

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 12, 13 5:44 AM
I and 2 other people who bought this game today also didn't get any punches.

Also, my punch card (and that of others) now read: December Punch Card.

And on the main page, where my 2 punches that I already had should be visible, they are gone.

I have contacted CS immediately.

ETA: Oh hi, Baikal... you and I must have posted at the same time.

Edited on 09/12/2013 at 5:45:29 AM PST

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Sep 12, 13 6:42 AM
Hi Valdy, Baikal, I just wanted to add my name to the list with the weird credit card this morning. I have no doubt you will get it straightened out. I'm off to buy this absolutely beautiful, happy music game.
Penny

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 12, 13 6:48 AM
Snap Valdy!

We are currently cracking the whip over our engineers and so we hope to have this resolved for you all very soon.

I will leave this thread open to update you once we have more.

Thanks again for your patience as we sort this out, you guys are the best!

Oh and I hope you enjoy the game Penny1942!

Cheers everyone!

bfgBaikal

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Sep 12, 13 7:05 AM
I was so glad to read this thread. I purchased a game yesterday for that sale they had going on and was dismayed to see no punches either. I thought it just hadn't caught up yet. I will be watching for the new punches to appear and checking back with this thread. Thanks again for paying attention and trying to resolve this matter in a timely fashion.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Sep 12, 13 7:06 AM
Baikal, you have no mercy in you, we can just see the tiny IT gnomes crawling and sweating through you computers with you and a cat-o-nine tail whip standing over them.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 12, 13 7:46 AM
Lol! That is a scarcely accurate image Penny1942!

It is well know that engineers love a challenge though, so don't feel too bad for them!

bfgBaikal

Delta77
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Delta77 on Sep 12, 13 8:10 AM
Count me in too. For the three CEs that I purchased yesterday, I received no punches, did not get my PCC for a free game, and my punch card said December and was totally blank!

I contacted customer service about this.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Sep 12, 13 8:28 AM
I am in the same boat as the rest. Got mine for yesterday but not today. Penny too funny And bfgBaikal singing "Crack that Whip" lol

Edited on 09/12/2013 at 8:30:30 AM PST

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Sep 12, 13 8:29 AM
Baikal since you and CS are aware of the problem should I still contact them too for my missing punches? If they are already working on the problem, it seems senseless for me to contact them. I think I would if I find out they solved the problem and I still don't have my punches. What do you think? Thanks

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Sep 12, 13 9:28 AM
Hey KBEAR2045, I definitely agree with you! There shouldn't be any need to contact Customer Support right now, as our engineers are working hard to get your Punch Cards corrected.

But definitely, if you're still having issues after everything should be working properly, let us know!

Our IT gnomes are still working hard to make sure the issue is 100% resolved, but we're well on our way!

bfgDeveron

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Sep 12, 13 2:03 PM
I'm thinking we need bfgBaikal to crack that whip?
We're at 8 hours later yet still no punches for today's purchase--
although punch card does now properly indicate September vs December.

Any ETA on when resolution will be effected, please ?

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Sep 12, 13 6:04 PM
Still the same here too nothing for today's game. I will contact CS tomorrow. I don't care to lose 3 punches. Thanks

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 12, 13 7:02 PM
Well, at least on the main page my 2 original punches are back, and my punch card says "September" again.

I still don't have my 3 punches from yesterday, though. But at least the punch card itself has been sorted out. So I assume it's only a matter of... what? hours? days? months?? before I get my punches.

Edit to say that my "today" is BF's "yesterday", which is still their "today".

Edited on 09/12/2013 at 7:05:08 PM PST

Delta77
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Delta77 on Sep 12, 13 8:30 PM
I got a reply from customer service about six hours ago that says they have fixed the problem so current purchases will be ok. Also they are working on fixing purchases that didn't register correctly; they hope to have that fixed soon.

Note: My purchase today went ok but yesterday's purchases are still not showing or credited on punch card and with three CEs that is important!

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Sep 12, 13 10:50 PM
I'm still waiting for credits on games I purchased yesterday. I guess I'll send a CS request if I haven't heard by tomorrow morning. I've already got another request open so maybe I can tack it on to that one.

And by the way, doesn't this thread (and many others) illustrate the need for some sort of technical support forum separate from game forums?

I suspect part of the reason the support people are so busy is because help that would normally have come from forum members isn't available any more.

Anyway, this was a spectacular game and I'm sure I'll buy it before I cancel my membership.

Go to: