moondances
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Is something wrong with this game?

[Post New]by moondances on Sep 12, 13 1:13 PM
I've been downloading for over 10 hours and am at 51%-And this is my second attempt as I canceled the first try after 6 hours (and 33%)-Anyone else having this problem? I'm disappointed as this game looks so intriguing

trix
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Is something wrong with this game?

[Post New]by trix on Sep 12, 13 7:03 PM
try using a different browser .......... like firefox . I have had same problems before & used a different browser & game DL fine . I dont know why, I just know it has done the same with me before ! I have played the free hour & this is a really different kind of game , lots of fun for me so far !!! Good Luck with the game , I think you will really enjoy it ;-)

moondances
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by moondances on Sep 13, 13 1:50 AM
TY, Trix

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 13, 13 2:43 AM
Hi moondances,

I am sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. There can be a number of different reasons why games will not download correctly but the main causes are listed in the following help article, along with advice on how to combat them:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed.

Please have a look at that article to see if that may help. Of course if you would like us to help with the processes outlined, we would be happy to.

For some assistance, please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team so they can get to helping you right away.

Finally, as this is a tech issue and we have a thread dedicated to technical issues already, I will be locking this thread to keep things tidy but feel free to repost that here.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Go to: